“Dine in or take out excellent great food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Little Greek Corner
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We both had the Greek and lamb gyro and side salads. The gyros were delicious. The bread was grilled to perfection and the meet was very tender. This side salad had a delicious dressing with feta cheese. The Little Greek corner restaurant is difficult to find but well worth the trip. We will return!
The prices were very reasonable also.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

A little hard to find, but worth the effort. We had the gyro, and I was a little afraid of having fries on a gyro, but it works well and the seasoning was spot on.

$7 gets you a filling gyro. Next time, and there will be a next time, I want to try the chicken gyro which also looked good.

1  Thank bliming
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I have never tried Greek food before, the restaurant staff who answered the phone took the time to describe the various dishes to me and helped me make a selection which totally exceeded my expectations of a to-go call in order. When the food arrived, I was blown away by the presentation and taste of the food, will definitely select this restaurant again when in the area.

1  Thank Justine H
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This place has very good Gyros, and many other traditional greek dishes. It is very clean, there are several booths so you can eat in but it also is good for carry out. The greek salads are wonderful and the large is enough for 2 or 3 people, if they are getting gyros also. Just a gyro is very filling. The pita bread is authentic and seasoned perfectly. We go here regularly for take out.

1  Thank KristySTL
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Wonderful, fresh Greek food! The gyro with homemade French fries is to die for! My children and family love this little restaurant!