“Great Pad Thai”

Simply Thai Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 156 Restaurants in Florissant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Best Pad Thai I have had in St. Louis. We like the other menu items we have ordered, too. Friendly staff and the owner is always there. Great locally owned restaurant. We have been coming here for years.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Great pineapple fried rice. House speciality. Thai iced tea is also very good. Quick service but no feeling of being rushed. Price is good for portions given and quality of ingredients.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My favorite for Thai food in St Louis area!!
Very authentic! Pleasant friendly staff.
I order the papaya salad, Thai Spicy
My 15yr old daughter enjoys the chicken satay, grilled chicken on a stick with peanut sauce,
the chicken larb ; minced chicken with mint and other spices
the yam nua ; a thin sliced beef on a crispy salad a combination of spicy and cooling
We like to eat most these with sticky rice.
I love their Tom Yum soups a plethora of spices and smells.
You can order any degree of spicy to fit your pallet.
I like to order a spicy side to add to my dishes, it's called "Pit Nam Ba"

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Very strange smell and I'll bet it is cleaned every month, Could not dine, Wife and daughter=in-law threatened to upchuck

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Love the amount of the selections on the menu. Nice amount of food on the plate. Great tasting. Waitress needed more training (only thing I can say bad) but she was real young.