Twin Lakes Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Forsyth
Twin Lakes Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

We were riding highway 160 and stopped in to find a room. We had seen the motel on trip advisor. They had several choices of cabins up to the one we decided on. It was a great two bedroom 1 bath house actually, with a full kitchen, and a living room. I'll definitely be contacting these people whenever I plan another trip to this area.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan H

Reviewed 12 June 2015

This is a small, privately-owned property, and consists of probably less than a dozen individual little buildings on un-level grounds. Some with one big bed, others (such as the one I'm in) with two big beds. The kitchen area and bed in this one are in the same room. (another bed in room off to the side) Ceiling fan, large fridge, little microwave, electric stove/oven, sink, coffeemaker, cups, plates. Small table, small bathroom. Shower stall not much bigger around than a coffin, low water pressure and shower head not really high enough. But it's a clean place, no bugs, everything painted neatly. You could call it a cozy, homey, lovingly decorated, neat little cabin. It's along a fairly busy street, with convenience stores, restaurants and other businesses all along it. Also has a large flat-screen tv, sitting up on top of the refrigerator. Quite a few channels. $64 including tax. The cabin in which I stayed is no longer level, the floor tilts in various degrees in different places.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank keith_in_ks
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very clean cabin. Warm welcome and extremely comfortable beds. Very clean place. kitchenette and all kitchen utensils in the cabinets. A few restaurants in a walking distance.We would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SBCZG
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Twin lakes Motel and it was a very pleasant stay. Cozy, nice, clean. We left an electrical cord there by mistake and Frank called to tell me he was mailing it back to my home address. Nice people, nice place, I would recommend it to anyone.

Randy & June Kelly

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank RLKStafford_Virginia
Reviewed 5 March 2013

This is an older place with two rooms in each cabin. The room we stayed in was a bit small, but it was very comfortable, clean and well kept. The owner was also very kind and helpful. The room rented for less than $50 and it included a small kitchen.

Room Tip: They have rooms that have been updated a bit more. If you would like to pay more and want this, ask...