“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here it was great. The service was great. The onions rings were very good.My husband had fried catfish with a baked potato, which he said was great. I had chicken fried steak with mash potatoes with gravy which was really good. The price was not expenise. We will return.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic. Started with the bacon cheese fries. I'm a bacon cheese fries connoisseur and let me tell you these lived up to the hype. As we walked in there was a wait and now I know why. It's dem cheese fries. Had the wings for my meal. The meat was very tender and the sauce was just amazing. My mom had the baked potato soup and mini salad. She enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

1pm on Mother's Day. I've seen airport parking lots with fewer cars; the place was mobbed and folks were waiting for tables. But as a party of 2 , we lucked out and were immediately seated. It's a casual spot. The restaurant is huge, spread over several big rooms with long tables for big groups and the menu is also big, spread over several pages. My husband opted for the Philly cheesesteak. He grew up in Philly and said "this wouldn't pass for a Philly cheesesteak anywhere east of the Allegheny River". It came with chopped, sliced sirloin that had been cooked in butter and was "gooey", there was a slice of cheese he thought was mozzarella, plus the bread wasn't very good. My breaded pork tenderloin sandwich was better, thin, crisp and not at all greasy. We had good fried onion rings.

The waitresses were really hopping but our order was taken promptly, the food came hot to the table and we were in and out in less than an hour.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Kind of drove out of the way to get here because of the reviews. Let's start with the fiddlesticks. They serve this same bread with mozzarella cheese on the inside in my school's cafeteria. Not impressed. We ordered several different things. The loaded baked potato was a 10! The loaded baked potato soup was more like a 4. It tasted like a a package of soup that began as a powder. The service was great and the place was very clean. They do have a very diverse menu. Pages and pages.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Wait staff very attentive and helpful. Salads and baked potato were very good. The signature "fiddlesticks" are good. -- But my Philly Cheesesteak sandwich was not good at all. (The meat was dry and crumbled. Not much cheese. Bread not what you expect.)

The place is a little hard to find if you are coming from Hannibal and haven't been there before. We may give the place another try someday, but not for a steak sandwich.