Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$55
Traveluro
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Hospitality from Sherilli (I think that's how you spell it) at front desk was fantastic. She was very welcoming, helpful and resourceful after my long flight. The remainder of the hotel staff were kind too.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

Aside from the remodeling, the place is great! It’s quiet, comfortable beds and the staff is super friendly! Sherielle is super nice! I checked in with her. She made sure my room was good and my needs were met, and it was! She has excellent customer service skills!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband love the atmosphere of the this hotel. It's quiet and calm. The kitchen area has all new appliances and the water in the sink and shower get VERY hot. A small plus to some but BIG to us. The front desk agent Sherielle is very friendly and polite. She always has a smile on her face and is always happy to help. The coin laundry is a little pricier than I'm used to, however the price I'm saving not having to drive to a laundromat is worth it. 5 Stars

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2019

She was wonderful... always in a good mood and always busy. She assisted me threw my whole stay with anything I needed to make my stay a pleasant one I give her an A+ ... the rooms where very clean hotel quiet and I would recommend anyone that's coming to the north airport area to book there stay here.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed here, it was so terrible our 2 night stay turned into 1 night stay. They are currently under construction, the property is a mess and the non smoking rooms reek of smoke. I had to bring Fabreeze from and it still didn't help. Oh yeah and good luck on getting a refund. I was advised I'd get on only after speaking with the manager but from now on just book 1 night at a time. Did I mention all of the 2 bedrooms are taken up by the guys working on the property? I stayed at this property about 4 years ago for a few weeks while looking for a new home. It was much nicer and they served breakfast which they no longer do. Save your money and go elsewhere. There are much nicer properties nearby which cost a little more but are totally worth it.

Date of stay: February 2019