“완전 최고최고최고!! the best!! ”

Restaurant Le Da Vinci
Reserve with
Restaurant Le Da Vinci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

여러분 여기 두번 가세요 아니 세번가세요~! 한국분들 많이 모르시는거 같은데.. 정말 강추합니다~ 저는 인당 26유로 점심코스 엄마랑 먹었는데 에피타이저, 메인, 디저트 다 콸러티와 플레이팅수준 한국 일류호텔을 능가하더군요.. 한국사람입맛에도 전혀 거슬리지않고, 접시 긁어먹음.. 위치가 구석진곳에 있지만 음식 생각하면 두번 세번 갈만합니다!!

the food was great to Asian's taste! Chef was super kind! I wish i can try there one more time!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The place was nicely decorated and the food and service...wonderful. Loved it. Our meals came promptly and were beautifully plated. The food was fresh and the wine was fabulous! We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every bite and every moment.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

If I could give minus 1 points, I would. The server was rude throughout. He loudly denounced me for asking that my lukewarm white fish be warmed: "No, it is supposed to be that way." Where did 'customer is always right' go? [I speak fluent French, so that wasn't the excuse].
Food: tasteless crab foam to begin, followed by TINY amounts of the main dish. These were either fake over-spiced or they were tasteless also. Since the portions were so small [and I weigh 112 lb.] that I had to go fill up after the meal at a pizza place.
Price: SUPER expensive for what you get. I don't mind paying, but it would be nice to have an actual meal for that price. Nothing Italian about this place.
Service: Oh, the man was so awful: snotty, haughty, made me feel like a demanding fool to just want some actual food.
Location: no view, though an attempt at a glamorous terrace [attempt failed].
I seldom complain, but I write this to warn other travelers.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This Italian French restaurant is located at the centre of Moustiers. We enjoyed a 3 course a la carte dinner, outside on the frontside patio. We had excellent starters, containing of foie gras on toast. The main course could not really 'WoW' us, although it wasn't bad either. The desserts however were delicious and really looked like a piece of art. They have an excellent wine list. The service is good.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Another place that one should try in the village - especially if you want to avoid the main places. Service is attentive and will tell you everything about the wines.
Food: the foie gras poelé is fantastic and the desserts are delicious - some in descontruction are sublime. The lamb was tender and well made, too.
Overall best value so far, for a 35€ menu.