“Tapas Delicious!”

Price range: US$7 - US$27
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2016

My husband and I went on Tuesday Night, which is Square Bistro's Tapas deal night. The deal is 5 tapas dishes for 12 pounds. We shared 5 tapas dishes, a side of chips, and a shared dessert for 21 pounds altogether! It was a amazing we had a crab tapas, fetta cheese fritters (our absolute favorite!), chicken tikka tapas, potatas bravas, and satay chicken! They were all delicious and a great way to try different tastes without breaking the bank. Atmosphere is lovely and cozy. We definitely will be back!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious meal.Met up with a friend for dinner here &was SO impressed with the food and service . Really varied menu, my tapas starter was wonderful &the burger one of the best I've ever eaten.Staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended! !

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This place is right up there with the best in Northern Ireland. The food in here is amongst the best I've had anywhere. A family owned and run restaurant, and it shows in the pride they take in what they do. Well done to all concerned, keep up the great work.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Went here for a birthday meal. Lovely restaurant with great decor and real cosy warm feel. I had the chicken pakora for starter it was beautiful and the sauces with it were lovely. Then I had the Walter Ewings haddock for the main the fish was yummy and the champ with it was beautiful. I had the lemon posset for dessert. Best I have had in while. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We ate here on a very busy Saturday night before a show in the civic centre. Staff were very helpful when booking in recommending what time we should book for as we needed away for the show at 8pm. Shared a bread starter which was served promptly and then we had 2fish, stroganoff and seafood special - food was very well presented and tasty - all plates were clean by then end! No desserts as we were too full but opted for a lovely coffee to finish off. Staff were very helpful even though the restaurant was very busy and they never stopped the whole night. Would def recommend trying square bistro but remember to book first as we saw lots of couples getting turned away.