All reviewsbeautiful little boutique hoteladorable hotelcurtain separatingbeautiful rooftequila shotsnoisy at nightopen showerhotel barinner courtyardreception staffother guestssurfer townrooms are cleansmall hotelmini fridgebring earplugstown square
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Small hotel with great details. Good location & price. Comfy rooftop to layback with complementary tequila. Has a cool next door bar, and an accesory boutique. Its located a few blocks from the beach and a block from the center plaza. Surrounded by lots of restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My friend and I have stayed in hotels all over the world, and the Hotel Hafa is by far one of the most lovely we've ever been to. The central location couldn't have been more convenient, and the rooms were always clean and inviting to return to after a day at the beach. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I can't imagine staying any place else in Sayulita.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in Hafa. It has a great location, friendly staff, very clean and safe. The rooftop (and complimentary tequila) were such a beautiful bonus. There is absolutely nothing negative we could say about the Hafa and would 100% stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
hafasayulita, Director de Recepción at Petit Hotel d'Hafa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much for your comments.
We love that you liked our rooftop and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I am SO GLAD I didn't stay in the airbnb 15 min walk from town that I was considering!!! For the same price I stayed in this absolutely beautiful little boutique hotel in the heart of town, 2 blocks from the ocean. The decorations in the hotel are so unique. My room was lovely. Really comfy bed, mini fridge for leftover snacks, nice open shower. Loved the white curtains hanging off of wooden branches, just lovely!! Location was perfect. It's true, it's a little noisy at night but I didn't mind at all. I like being in the buzz and center of things. Just bring earplugs or turn on a fan and you'll be fine. So close to some amazing restaurants, juice bar, surf camps, coffee, etc. Met the owner and 1 of his sons who are so inspiring with their story of living on a boat for 10 years. Such cool people! Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Just bummed their bar wasn't open the week I was there... I heard it's one of the best in town :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Gabrielle M, Front Office Manager at Petit Hotel d'Hafa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi Heather.
Thank you so much for your nice comments ! You definitely have to come back and we'll offer you the best margarita in town :)

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing stay! The room was ideal and the rooftop was its own little private sanctuary. Rooms were cleaned every day to brand new!
Right in the heart of Sayulita, yet we didn't feel It was loud. Great food within seconds of walking outside the hotel. The beach is a simple 3-4 minute walk.
Christophe was an outstanding host when we needed advise or recommendations for the town and also surrounding areas.

We look forward to coming back and timing the swell!

Chris and Cloe

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabrielle M, Owner at Petit Hotel d'Hafa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Hi Chris and Cloe,
Thank you for the comments ! So glad you enjoyed your stay in Sayulita and here at Hotel Hafa! Hope to see you soon again soon.

Saludos