Present Moment Retreat
US$260
Hotels.com
Troncones Point Hostel(Troncones)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$103
US$91
US$190
US$146
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$213
US$188
Casa Las Piedras(Troncones)
Hotels.com
La Casa del Faro(Troncones)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsyoga classesthai massageqi gongopen airhealthy foodlife changingspa treatmentsdeep tissue massageamazing yogaspecial placerestaurant staffr ramazing experiencebeautiful placethe pacific oceanthe entire staffheaven on earth
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My husband and I recently returned from a week at Present Moment -- we could not have had a more delightful experience than our time there. Everything was spectacular, from the service provided in the reception area, to the restaurants, to the spa treatments. We went during an off season, so the menu of yoga activities was more limited (in turn, we had the place almost to ourselves, a good tradeoff in our minds. When we booked Present Moment, we relied on the Tripadvisor reviews, and they seem to be accurate. We can certainly say that we had nothing at all negative to report. With the hotter temps approaching we selected one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms, and are glad that we did. Another person we were with that week actually needed to move (although the open air rooms are charming). It's hard to say what we lived the best, so here are some of the highlights:
1) Staff is wonderful -- could not be more accommodating. Nadia in the office is always smiling. Massage (and yoga) staff is great. If you can book with Michelle (shamanic acupuncture (do it for sure)
2) Food is delicious. 1/2 price appys during Happy Hour (and 1/2 price drinks) keeps prices down. We had a package, which amounted to about $37 per person per day, and that was plenty. Unsure why anyone would go over this allotment. Wait staff is lovely.
3) Amenities -- meditation was daily, and different each day. Yoga classes, although some were too hard for beginners (which is ok -- just check if that's you). Pool is nice, although probably the biggest downside as it's 5 feet deep all around and I'm 5 feet tall so I could not enjoy it. Nice beaches.
4) Spa services -- massage, etc. universally excellent
Can't say enough about the positives. One other tip: go to Robertos for the sea turtle release ($6). It was one of our highlights.
We will be back! Thanks for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We just guided a beautiful weeklong yoga retreat at Present Moment! Everything exceeded our expectations! The outstanding service, lodging, cuisine, and attention to detail made our experience flawless! The perfect location to completely refresh body, mind, and spirit. We hope to retreat here again!

Room Tip: Every bungalow is AMAZING!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I had such an amazing experience at Present Moment retreat. The accommodation was fantastic. The food was healthy, delicious and a big variety. The yoga classes and instructors where perfect for me being a beginner but pushing myself also. The massages were the icing on the cake, possibly the best I have ever had. Overall the retreat was a perfect getaway. Would highly recommend. Thanks a lot :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The Present Moment retreat is a fantastic place! I was there by myself and not having traveled solo for vacation before, I was concerned how that would be. Everyone was warm and welcoming, and there was a great blend of activities and free time. The food is amazing, as are the staff! The bodywork on the beach is a real treat. I felt right at home, and very touched and inspired by the sincerity and depth of the folks who work and vacation there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Present Moment Retreat is a tropical paaradise. The staff treated me with respect and looked to my every comfort. Even though I came during the rainy season, my comfort was their number one concern. The food was excellent though different different from most typical Mexican meals. Classes and instuctors are very helpful. Looking forward to making a return trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends