US$196
US$188
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$125
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$134
US$130
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$149
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$183
Cancelon
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

All reviewsgreat hotelamusement parkfront deskfresh fruitroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwaffle housestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe hotel staffminute drivewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafirst flooreasy accessnext morningbusiness tripcarolyn
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Rooms were clean; good working order. Local to eating establishments and fuel. Close and easy access to highway. Breakfast was hurried and the one worker was overwhelmed. Patience will get you hot food, especially on the busy weekend we were there,(preseason NFL game and last minute, back to school trips), but if you prefer grab and go, there was plenty to choose from. Ladies at the front desk were friendly and helpful, echeck-in expedited the task and we got to choose our room. Worlds of Fun was right across the highway, so if those are your plans, this hotel would be great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Good morning,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for giving the staff and hotel a wonderful review, We really appreciate that!!

Please come stay with us again soon and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We arrived in our room to a soaking wet floor, crumbs all over the bathroom, sheets on the bed were dirty. There was a broken tile behind the bathroom door with pieces laying everywhere. The pool looked gross. I wouldn't let my kids swim in it. Worst hotel I've stayed at in awhile. I will not stay again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Good afternoon,

I spoke to you this morning on the phone, But I want to apologize again, and let you know that I have fully refunded you for your stay.

Again I truly apologize and I hope you have a great day!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Room was decent, not as nice as other Hamptons. The hallways were hot and musty smelling with old carpet. Breakfast was pretty good. I was happy to see a good selection of fruit.
Staff was nice but smoked in front of the hotel. Unprofessional.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Good morning,

I want to first thank you for staying with our hotel and we hope you will come stay with us again in the future.

I would like to apologize for our hotel not being as nice as you're used to, We are up for a full renovation, and we will be complete no later then March 2018, So we do hope you will come stay with us in the future and see our newly renovated hotel!!

Thank you for bringing to my attention that staff is smoking in front of the hotel as they know that is unexcitable, So I will be speaking to everyone that way I can reiterate the smoking policy and designated smoking area's.

Again I truly apologize, We hope to see you again in the future!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Hotel and room were very clean and had no problems at all! Bed was comfortable and I did not wake up stiff and sore. Decor of the room did not look like it was from 1980. This trip was for business and would recommend others to stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Good evening,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, We really appreciate it and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Please come stay with us again soon and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

All in all, it wasn't bad. The parking could've been better so I could've watched my vehicle to make sure no one broke in it & stole my belongings. My room key stopped working when I got my breakfast. Staff was very nice & attentive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Good morning,

Thank you so much for staying with us and again we appreciate the wonderful review, please see my comments on the parking in the email that I sent you a couple of days ago.

Again thank you so much and have a wonderful day!