Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun
US$133
Hampton.com
US$105
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$99
US$188
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$161
  • Pool
US$179
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$183
US$163
Official Site
All reviewsgreat hotelfront deskfresh fruitroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwaffle housestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe hotel staffminute drivewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafirst flooreasy accessnext morningbusiness tripcarolyninterstate
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Of everywhere in the world I have traveled, this is the dirtiest hotel room I've ever stayed in. This includes all of my 3rd world travel as well.

If you're coming, and are a reasonably clean person, bring socks so you don't have to walk on the dirty carpet with bare feet, bring your own bedding, ours was dirty and torn, and ask for extra towels to put on the incredibly stained furniture. I asked for a cleaner room or at least for cleaner chairs and was brought to a room of comparable quality.

The front desk gentleman was very friendly. A nicer hotel should offer him a job.

There are holes in the shower wall, sticky substances on the side table, a clogged sink....we didn't try the shower....an air conditioner that doesn't fully work, leaving the room moist and clammy, and stained walls. My husband doesn't even want to take off his shoes and he's stayed in some very seedy motels.

This is not a functioning hotel. I cannot believe that Hampton Inn is ok with the condition of this place. It should be shut down immediately and repaired or at least fully cleaned before reopening.

Instead of staying our second night, we are choosing to drive home, 10 hours away, though the night with baby. It's that bad. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nice welcome and check in when we arrived. Room was spacious and clean. The upholstery on the chairs in the room needs to be cleaned or just replaced; there were a lot of stains on them. Everything else was clean and in good shape. We chose it for the location. Not bad for the price either. We would easily stay again when in the area.

Stayed: August 2017
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Good morning,

Thank you so much for staying with us!

We are aware of the condition issues and we are working to get all of these issues fixed, but we do appreciate your feedback and appreciate you doing the survey.

We hope you will come stay with us again soon!

Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Rooms were clean; good working order. Local to eating establishments and fuel. Close and easy access to highway. Breakfast was hurried and the one worker was overwhelmed. Patience will get you hot food, especially on the busy weekend we were there,(preseason NFL game and last minute, back to school trips), but if you prefer grab and go, there was plenty to choose from. Ladies at the front desk were friendly and helpful, echeck-in expedited the task and we got to choose our room. Worlds of Fun was right across the highway, so if those are your plans, this hotel would be great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good morning,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for giving the staff and hotel a wonderful review, We really appreciate that!!

Please come stay with us again soon and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We arrived in our room to a soaking wet floor, crumbs all over the bathroom, sheets on the bed were dirty. There was a broken tile behind the bathroom door with pieces laying everywhere. The pool looked gross. I wouldn't let my kids swim in it. Worst hotel I've stayed at in awhile. I will not stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Good afternoon,

I spoke to you this morning on the phone, But I want to apologize again, and let you know that I have fully refunded you for your stay.

Again I truly apologize and I hope you have a great day!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Room was decent, not as nice as other Hamptons. The hallways were hot and musty smelling with old carpet. Breakfast was pretty good. I was happy to see a good selection of fruit.
Staff was nice but smoked in front of the hotel. Unprofessional.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bridget M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City/near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Good morning,

I want to first thank you for staying with our hotel and we hope you will come stay with us again in the future.

I would like to apologize for our hotel not being as nice as you're used to, We are up for a full renovation, and we will be complete no later then March 2018, So we do hope you will come stay with us in the future and see our newly renovated hotel!!

Thank you for bringing to my attention that staff is smoking in front of the hotel as they know that is unexcitable, So I will be speaking to everyone that way I can reiterate the smoking policy and designated smoking area's.

Again I truly apologize, We hope to see you again in the future!!!!

Have a wonderful day!