US$149
US$133
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$105
US$169
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$183
Travelocity
US$247
US$218
Cancelon
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewspower and light districtfront desksprint centermusic hallthe executive loungeking suitevalet parkingtwo blockshotel staffupon checkan older hotelshuttle serviceroxanneconventionplazaconcertbellman
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second time staying here, and it wasn’t by choice. I stayed in room 1408. The room was huge in size, and the view wasn’t bad. The bed was very comfortable, and the water stayed hot for the whole shower. However, the rooms are very outdated. Carpet is dingy, cracked/broken tiles in the bathroom. The caulking looked like it was used to cover more than it’s intended to. I’m 6’ and had to duck to get my head under the shower, as it was about at my shoulder. The bar area is nice, and the bartender was good. There has been a fight out front in the valet area the night before from guests who were drinking a large bottle of liquor and there was blood splattered all over, along with bloody napkins everywhere. We had to walk past this to get to Starbucks since they had the inside entrance closed. My coworker went to the front desk to make them aware of it, and they already knew, and had done nothing about it. I feel that’s something that should have been taken care of immediately.

Stayed: March 2018
Abbey B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for leaving us this feedback. I'm sorry we were not able to meet your expectations. Regarding the condition of our guest rooms, later this year we will be starting a renovation of the entire hotel, and guest rooms will be one of the first projects to be completed. As soon as we were made aware of the mess in our front drive our engineering department handled it, as we have certain team members that have been trained on how to properly clean and dispose of bio-hazardous materials. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our bar, and bartender! I will pass along all of your comments and concerns onto the appropriate management, so that we can work on improving these aspects of our hotel! Thank you for staying with us, and I hope we get the opportunity to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I want to give a shout out to your maintenance man Sean (Shawn). One morning I was on the LL and looking for a Diet Coke desperately. The gift shop wasn't open yet and I ran into Sean who asked if he could help. I explained and he told be about the vending machines on the upper floors. He walked up the steps with me to make sure I knew where I was going. I explained I couldn't use the machine because I only had a $5, so he opened his wallet and gave me 5 $1s. Very friendly, very helpful. He said he had only worked at the hotel for a short time. He is a keeper. Please thank him for me.

~Christine Keil

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Abbey B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for this great review, Christine! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely pass along your compliments of Shawn to him and his manager. We love having him on our team. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Our trip to Kansas City was wonderful, and it centered around our stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Our concierge, Kayleigh was kind, welcoming, and more than helpful! She made sure we were well taken care of. This will definitely be our new KC hotel of choice!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Emily B
Abbey B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for this great review of our hotel. I will be sure to pass your compliments of Kaleigh to her supervisor. Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, and we can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great front desk service by Kaleigh. She was extremely nice on the phone when I called ahead of time and went out of her way to assist me when I arrived to the hotel after a long day of unexpected travel occurrences.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for this great review of our hotel. I'm so glad we were able to help you enjoy your stay with us after a long day. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This has been a very pleasant stay. The person who checked us in, Brett, was welcoming and gave GREAT service. It made us feel at home which is important to us with the amount we travel. Our room was nice and spacious. Comfortable bed, good pillows. I was on a business trip in New York three days ago staying in a $2k/night suite and the bed wasn’t as comfortable as the Crowne Plaza hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Abbey B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for this great review of our hotel! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll be sure to pass along all of your compliments. If your travels ever bring you back to our area, we hope to see you again! Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown.