US$149
US$133
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Restaurant
US$169
Travelocity
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$183
1,013 results
All reviewscountry club plazafree underground parkinggreat locationwithin walking distancefree breakfastnice hotelbreakfast staffhotel is locatedrestaurants and shoppinga great place to stayfront desk staffindoor pooldefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripeasy accessoatmeal
Reviewed 28 April 2018

The staff was friendly and always said Hi or how are you when ever you walked by. The Breakfast was fresh and had good selection. They were always cleaning and making sure it was the best Hotel experience. Would recommend staying and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christina R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

chadn501, thank you for your feedback! So pleased you enjoyed your stay, our amenities and our team. See you on your next return trip!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Worst experience I have ever had with a hotel and its staff; in either the United States or abroad. I was traveling to Kansas City for my daughter’s athletic event, which was cancelled the morning of my arrival. When I called to explain, the Hampton Inn insisted on charging me $220.00 for my 1-night hotel stay. The manager, Christina Roth, was not interested in discussing the cancellation charge, hearing why I was unable to keep my reservation, and stated she was enforcing Hilton’s 48-hour cancellation policy – period. Also, another manager of the Hampton Inn called me shortly after my conversation with the first manager, to confirm the hotel’s position that in no event would they waive the fee or reduce the cancellation charge. It was further communicated to me that the area was sold out over the weekend I was traveling. Therefore, it appears that even if the hotel is close to or at capacity, the Hampton Inn will continue to charge their guests for stays they are unable to make, regardless of the reason. The hotel’s response to this review, if any, will probably state “that fees and cancellation policies are disclosed at the time of booking”. However, unexpected events happen that alter a guest’s travel plans, and if you are considering this hotel, be aware that this hotel will not waive its cancellation charge regardless and they address the issue in an unprofessional fashion. I strongly encourage anyone who is considering this hotel, to look elsewhere. The Hampton Inn at Country Club Plaza is an extremely poor representative of the Hilton brand, and my interaction with the Hampton Inn’s management has prompted our family to stay at other hotel brands over a Hilton for any future travel.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff is excellent every time we stay here. They have went out of there way to be helpful on several occasions. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling, business or leisure. A+++

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christina R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

We appreciate your returns trips to our hotel, and providing feedback about your experience with our staff. We look forward to next time!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Hampton by Hilton Country Club Plaza

My family and I stayed at this property during a campus visit to Rockhurst University. It’s a popular hotel. Our stay was marred by substandard beds.

The hotel is located near the Plaza area of Kansas City bordered by Brush Creek and West 47th Street. So, many good dining and shopping options are within walking distance.

First the negatives. Our beds in room 908 were terrible. The box springs’ framing was deteriorated or broken, which caused the beds to squeak terribly every time someone moved on them. We asked to have them looked at after our first night. They may have been turned over or reversed (head to foot), but the problems remained for night two, with a bit of improvement. Unfortunately, this matter negatively impacted our stay. We had two uncomfortable and restless nights of sleep. Other minor quibbles, the low flow shower heads had maddingly weak water flow. And the windows in our room did not close/latch properly. One night, it got windy and we heard wind whistling in through the windows because the windows would not properly close.

On the positive side, most of the people working at this property are very friendly – although I was not welcomed as a Hilton Honors member when I arrived. And, even after checking in online, had to provide my confirmation number to the check in person who seemed somewhat confused about my registration.

The Wi-Fi in the hotel is very good. The late afternoon early evening happy hour in the lounge is well attended and lively. The people working this event work hard and are very nice. Also, the free underground parking was appreciated, although when we stayed the exit to the parking garage was blocked for a good portion of the day by construction equipment. Work was being done on the hotel’s exterior. Finally, the hotel is very quiet. We heard no noise from our neighbors or in the hallways.

My review is based on a somewhat uncomfortable 2-night stay in one room (908).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Christina R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

OOBDC, we appreciate you selecting our hotel for your Kansas City travels, and providing feedback regarding your experience. I have provided your expressions to our operations team, and we will be discussing a course of action for corrections today. Pleased to hear you enjoyed aspects of your stay with us, and thank you for making a point to share those experiences as well. We will continue to strive to ensure a satisfactory stay for you and all of our guests in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I'd had always been wary to stay in Hampton Inns for some reason, but after this business trip I can say I'm surprised. While this isn't a five star hotel by any means, the beds were comfortable, the hotel was clean, the free breakfast buffet was fairly decent. And with the Plaza right around the corner, the hotel is in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Christina R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Shaun M, we are so pleased you decided to give us a try! We are grateful to have played a role in your comfort while on the road for business, and we do look forward to your return to our hotel and other Hampton Inn hotels through your travels. Thank you for being our guest. See you soon!