“The service makes up for the price!”
Review of Gram & Dun

Gram & Dun
Reserve with OpenTable
Gram & Dun is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,503 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pennsylvania
Description: Gram & Dun brings culinarily-driven fare, while paying special attention to pairing food with libations. It's a place "for the people" where we can relax and enjoy the neighborhood vibe while we test theories of food, drink and the evolution of good times. Our local owners and staff bring a unique, modern environment to this ideal Plaza location where we have revived the best patio in town, making Gram & Dun an enticing landmark for locals and visitors alike. In addition, Gram & Dun honors the traditional by bringing revered dishes to the forefront and adding our own special touch, and welcomes seasonality by adjusting to the natural changes our tastes succumb to as the year progresses, all in an effort to provide the best to patrons with exquisite taste. Gram & Dun: sophisticated, soulful and crafted.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Gram & Dun is one of my favorite restaurants in KC. Delicious and varied menu options with normal serving sizes. It is possible have an appetizer, entree, and dessert without feeling uncomfortably full afterwards. What stands out the most is the timing of the wait staff. I never feel rushed or waiting. I have been at Gram & Dun with groups from three to ten and have had the same experience every time. Make a reservation as it can get busy on the weekends.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My husband and I enjoyed brunch here recently. No complaints per se, the service was great and the food was delicious, I just don't think that the shrimp and grits on their menu is worth $18.

Definitely worth paying a visit, it's just not somewhere I would routinely visit because I think you can find equally delicious food nearby for a lower price.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Securing a spot on the patio is difficult at times, but always worth the wait. The food and service are always very good. My favorite is the Chicken and Waffles with texas pete hot sauce. For starters, the housemade potato chips with assorted dipping sauces can't be beat. You can guarantee having a great time at Gram & Dun.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I love going to this place. I've been going there for at least 5 years now and it is one of the best foodie places on the Plaza. My favorites are the asian pig wings, Brussel sprouts, and scallops. They keep the menu changing. My favorite drink is the D Cup. They have a wonderful selection and they are creative with their menu changes. I love the ambiance and especially love sitting on the patio in nice weather. Best patio on the Plaza.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good quality, pricey, sometimes crowded. Expert wait-staff, high quality food. Rather crowded, on a Saturday night; definitely seems to be a see-and-be-seen place. Ask for a quiet table.