Our stay at the Sheraton started off great - the man handling the front desk experience was helpful and pleasant. The room could have been better and cleaner - I noticed trash on the bathroom floor when we first entered the room, failed to pick it up, and it was still there the following day after the room had been cleaned. We were on one of the upper floors which had a great view. The staff in the club lounge were fantastic. But our visit ended on a down note - I was checking out while my Hubbie retrieved our car from valet parking. He gave an attendant the ticket - fortunately he remembered what he looked like - and we waited and waited and waited and then waited some more. After everyone else that arrived after us had left, my Hubbie asked about our car. No longer having a ticket, he had to point out who he gave it to and describe the car. The entire process took about 40 minutes - not a great finish to the stay. The area is nice, we liked being able to walk to shopping and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City