All reviews bass place to stay mini golf table rock lake swimming pool clean water a great stay basketball hoop family vacation cant wait nice dock fish within walking distance pots pans short walk boat ramp great place for family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd year staying here and I cant wait for the 3rd. My friends and I come down for 4th of July week and have a fantastic time. We even hang out with the same people who stayed last year. This is a phenemonal place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy my time here at Cedar Wood Resort. It’s like being transported back in time for a little bit. I agree that the amenities are not top of the line but everything works great and the service is great. Mike and his wife have been nothing but cordial to us. Some new mattresses and I’ll change my review to five stars ;-)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We spent a week at Cedar Wood Resort for a family reunion of about 36 kids, parents, and grandparents. We took up all the cabins so we had the place to ourselves which was so nice!

The cabins had everything we needed - coffee maker, pots & pans, plenty of towels and blankets - and it was quite comfortable. We loved the rocking chairs on the porch and used them daily! Mike, the owner, was very responsive to picking up the used towels and trash bags or replacing a burned out lightbulb. There isn’t a laundry facility on property, but they offer a cleaning service (about $20 + tax for a large tote which was about 2 loads of laundry - washed, dried, folded and returned to our door) which we did take advantage of and thought was a good deal.

The activities there was great too. The fire pit came with firewood, the pavilion had a nice gas grill and lots of tables for our pitch-in dinner, and the kids of all ages enjoyed the basketball, playground, and putt putt. Mike kept the pool in great shape and it was perfect for the hot days. We also enjoyed the smaller pontoon boat and the lily pad floating pad in the lake. We highly recommend both of those!

Mike was a very friendly host and the resort was a great place to spend a week. We all agreed that this place would be one to come back to next time we want to visit the Branson area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BeccaH451
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family had an incredible time at this rustic, vintage getaway. When we first showed up it was cold inside, but the little heater inside worked wonders and we were toasty in no time. My kids loved playing at the park on the premises, and my family enjoyed the short walk down to the lake. The private dock is awesome - there's even a spot for a picnic on the dock! Thanks for the memories!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stayed during the off season. The local thrift shops, and other stores were fun to explore. The resort was not crowded and the price was perfect. We loved having the option to sit in the swing or chairs on the dock, especially in the morning when the sun on the water was bright and gorgeous.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel