Days Inn Kirksville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Kirksville)
La Plata Motel(La Plata)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubarcade gameshot breakfastnew carpetindoor poolfront desk staffvery nice hotelin townlobby areaenjoyed our stayparking lotbeds were comfortablehomecoming weekenda great place to stay whenovernight staybusy weekendtruman state
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This was the first time we stayed here and was very happy .Our room was a king smoking which is what we needed which is very hard to find anymore.It was large enough for me to rent a recliner because I have a bad back and can't always sleep in bed.Thebed was comfortable when I was able to lay down. Every one was very nice the desk staff was very helpful.I will be making my reservations there again very soon.When the inside is finished hopefully the parking lot is on the list to be done.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Jane B, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Kirksville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Patricia F.,

Thank you for your recent kind review of our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at Days Inn-Kirksville. At our hotel, we strive to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. We are very proud of our staff and their willingness to go the extra step for our guests. I hope that you will come stay with us again soon and see the additional changes and updates. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The last time I stayed at the Day's Inn in Kirksville, it was winter. Now I am here in the early summer and they are in the process of renovating. I noticed that the halls have been painted and new carpet has been installed. I love the new color scheme! There were more people in the atrium than when we usually stay here but there was some sort of reunion going on. It did not affect us at all. We were on the 2nd floor and had no issues. We had a comfortable king sized bed but I was surprised that there was no refrigerator in the room. We had brought a cooler with us though so no worries. I felt that the shower was pretty slippery and perhaps needed a mat to reduce the chance of falling but forgot to mention it at checkout. Also the towels seemed a bit scratchy. I loved the big bed and all the pillows and we even had a sofa sleeper to sit on and watch TV. We only stayed one night and again enjoyed the big Sunday morning breakfast buffet. That is one of the reasons I stay at this particular hotel on my trips to Kirksville-I love the weekend breakfast buffet! We had another lovely stay.

Room Tip: stay away from atrium for most quiet-on 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn J

Dear Carolyn J.,

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel. Our goal at Days Inn-Kirksville is to provide our guests with the best services possible and I am so pleased to hear that we have been able to meet that goal during your stays with us. I do appreciate you letting us know about your concern regarding the showers being slippery and we will be looking into that matter. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.

Front Office Manger

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We have stayed at 2 other hotels in Kirksville, related to visiting Truman, and this was definitely our favorite of the 3.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear cherylwK597LJ,

Thank you for your kind review. Our goal at Days Inn-Kirksville is to provide our guests with the best services possible. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to meet that goal during your stay with us. I do hope that you will chose to stay with us again next time you are visiting Truman State University.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

motel was nice. We didn't experience and problems. Breakfast bar could be better but its free with the room. The choice for motels is limited in Kirksville. We have stayed at This Days Inn, The Super 8 and The Holiday Inn Express in this city and they all are about the same. The Holiday Inn Express is very expensive compared to the other two.

Room Tip: Very slow internet

Dear Dennis R.,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. At Days Inn-Kirksville we recognize that you do have choices when it comes to your lodging needs and we appreciate the opportunities we are given when a guest chooses to stay with us. Our goal is to provide each of our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet those expectations during your stay. I do hope that you will chose to stay with us again and give us another opportunity to meet your lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Exactly what we expected and hoped for. Staff was very friendly throughout stay. Continental breakfast was great and the $5 breakfast buffet was even better. Room was clean and new carpet throughout lobby and hallways was nice too. Would definitely stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank sdonal_824163
Jane B, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Kirksville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear sdonal_824163,

Thank you for your kind review regarding our hotel. At Days Inn-Kirksville we strive to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to meet all your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.