“Get the Pastrami”

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Ladue
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lester's is an award winning Sports Bar & Grill that offers a full menu of delicious items made from scratch in-house. We smoke our own meats and bake our own bread daily. Don't let "Sports Bar" in our name fool you. We are definitely sports focused but Lester's is family friendly, offers a kid's menu and has received many awards for our great food and outstanding service. Join us to watch your favorite team, catch up with friends or just to enjoy a terrific meal. You will enjoy our clean, casual and very friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 25 June 2016

From an East Coaster, these are the best new york deli style sandwiches in st louis. The pastrami is legit

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I hadn't visited Lester's in a few years. I'm glad I came back. The place is always crowded, but we got seated quickly. The atmosphere is lively, the staff is quite friendly and upbeat. Plenty of TV's everywhere.

Our food was quite tasty and plentiful. I had the half-pound hot dog with chili. It was HUGE...

Costs are quite nominal for a sports bar. Not cheap, but not high-dollar; worth every dime.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

great deli foods and great sweet potatoe fries too. Bar is large and variety of drinks. Long wait on weekend evenings.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Very popular restaurant filled with St. Louis Cardinal fans. About 50+ TV sets around the restaurant tuned to sports channels. Expect a group cheer whenever the Cardinals score a run. Service was very good. Food was enjoyable. Sandwiches, burgers, etc. a bit noisy, but that's to be expected at a sports place.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I've been to Lester's many times; it's centrally located, has convenient parking, has lots of TVs, comfortable seating and an ample menu. It's an easy choice for lunch for all these reasons; everyone can find something they want on the menu. It's a popular destination in the area. The restaurant always looks clean and well maintained.

Having said all that, there's nothing special or unique about Lester's. There are better places for BBQ, it's loud when crowded and the service can be spotty.

I met a friend here for lunch, Lester's is his first choice for lunch. I'm sure I will be back many times.