All reviews swim up bar surround sound shady gators dual shower heads horny toad aveda spa washer dryer jacuzzi suite entertainment center mini kitchen beautiful room dvd player great resort the entire resort get away king bed four seasons
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Stayed here with our granddaughter. Beds are good and it was clean, but they need to put a table and chairs for you to eat since there is a small kitchen available. Where are you supposed to eat. Also, their restaurant is priced on the higher end. They should have a place to eat for families with children. No indoor pool so during cold weather or rainy weather you can't swim. Don't have kleenex available. Only one small soap and one small shampoo. Had to ask for additional supplies. No blankets....had to ask for them also. Refrigerator was dorm size with no freezer.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank winstonmom1
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was here for a cheer conference and have some severe food allergies. I wrote the hotel to see what my eating options were and within 24 hours had heard back from the main chef telling me what the menu would be for the weekend, what I could eat or not, and then making sure that every meal had an option for me to eat. I can not thank Thomas enough for all his help this weekend and making my trip a success!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I came to the Aveda Spa 54 for a couples massage while on our spring break trip away. Making our appointment was very easy, and they sent several reminders to our cell phone prior to our appointment so we wouldn’t forget our scheduled date and time. The prices were very inexpensive and the locker room was complete with everything I needed. Front office staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband really enjoyed his massage! It was a smaller version of the “spa” atmosphere that I’m used to, but they do a great job of making it nice. There is not a sauna, steam room or jacuzzi here, but we didn’t expect it this time and we were ok with that. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our visit!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was a nice place to relax during the middle of the week. I would imagine on the weekend it would be very busy with party goers. It has a nice, small pool with a swim up bar which was very nice. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very nice. I booked a massage and a manicure at the resort's spa. I was very pleased with the staff and the restaurant suggestions that they offered.

Room tip: Book a lake view room!!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We only stayed one night in the area and definitely picked the right hotel. We were greeted by a helpful front desk staff and were able to upgrade our room at check-in and received a sweet suite! The room was awesome and the lake view was amazing even in February. In the morning, Stephanie and Susie were very accommodating at the front desk helping us purchase a few souvenirs prior to leaving. We can imagine it is a good time during peak season and look forward to returning.

Room tip: We had a suite at the end of the hall on the third floor overlooking the lake
Date of stay: February 2018