“Dinner”

Tucker's Shuckers
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

REALLY good food!! This was our first trip to the area. We had a large party and our waitress didn’t even flinch! She was great! She was there filling waters and making sure we had everything we needed. Kid friendly and great atmosphere.

2  Thank Carlee K

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Had the Rolls Royce. Onion Rings were awesome. Our server, John C, did an awesome job. Definitely coming back.

2  Thank abrooks2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We weekend at the lake and never go to the strip...but with the girlfriends in town we wanted to try something new. We tried Tucker’s Shuckers- a great two story restaurant/sports bar with huge photos of the early days of Bagnell Dam and the strip.

The mood is fun- the service superb...I hope you have Melissa, but I think they’re all personable and caring. I loved the escargot, we all enjoyed a cup of the fabulous clam chowder, then we split the lobster Mac and cheese and lobster rolls- fabulous! There is a lot to explore on the menu, reasonably priced....I’ll be back!

2  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Tasha, our server, was so nice! She made a great recommendation and very attentive. The food was really good. You must get the Kill Bill Pork Tenderloin! It's so big, you'll want to split it. Can't wait for our next visit!! I would have pictured the food, but we ate it all!

2  Thank Sara E
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Madie was easily one of the best servers I've ever had! Such great hospitality, I will go back just because of her! Great suggestions for food, could tell she loves her job and creates a positive atmosphere!

2  Thank Dana K