“THE BEST Sushi in St. Louis area!”
Review of Sushi Sen

Sushi Sen
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

When our Japanese friends lived in the St. Louis area they introduced us to this restaurant and said it was the most authentic Japanese food here. The sushi is amazing! Although our friends have moved back to Japan, we frequently dine here. We have tried many of the sushi rolls, but always get the Lake St. Louis roll, Rainbow Roll, and Akashiro roll. The red tuna nigiri is delicious (slice of raw red tuna on rice). The miso soup is a great way to start your dining experience. When we introduce friends and family to Sushi Sen, they always declare it was the best they have ever had and return on their own. We highly recommend this delicious and authentic restaurant!

1  Thank PinkPetunia500

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We go there about once a month and really enjoy the selection and the sushi. Always tastes fresh. The service is excellent too. Yes, it is in strip mall near Schnucks; but, well worth the visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I ate here on a special occasion group outing where the restaurant was not open to the public. The food was delicious. I sampled sushi, tempura and a roasted fish, and all the items were delicious. Can't evaluate the service or the value based on this special occasion. Would definitely go back for sure--only problem is that it is located about as far from my house as possible and still be in the St. Louis metro area.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Sushi is downright amazing. Service is good. Had the chicken terriaki and was very upset with it. It seemed as if they had pulled a lunchables meet product out of the box nuked it in microwave and drizzled the premade terriaki sauce on. Absolutly terrible taste. If you come here stick to the sushi.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

The owner used to be a chef at Tachibana at Olive and Fee Fee. I went there every chance I got while working near Westport and took customers as well. No one was ever disappointed. When he opened his own place just two miles from my house in Lake Saint Louis I could not believe it. Unfortunately the sushi is so good my budget limits my visits. It is hard not order just one more. Don't miss the Sunset Roll. It melts in your mouth. Inside out roll covered with Ahi and Salmon. The sushi lunch special add the Sunset Roll is my standard.