“Best sushi in the area! Love this place!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asabi Bistro Sushi Bar & Grill
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

We have visited Asabi Bistro several times and will continue to go back for more! Best sushi in the area hands down. Exceptional dishes as well! Varied dishes on the menu. Excellent service! We love this place! Small but clean restaurant and clean restroom.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Food is always fabulous & the happy hour specials are awesome! Select appetizers and roll specials! You can won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

You won't be disappointed! We tried at least 6 sushi rolls and they were all delicious. At certain times of the day they offer sushi roll specials. Our waiter was friendly and helpful. The restaurant looks fantastic on the inside and we love the atmosphere. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Went there tonight. It was my first time at a sushi bar. We sat out side great view of the lake. The waiter was very helpful he knew his stuff. We ordered about 6 sushi rolls and each and everyone was better than the next but all where fantastic. We tried our first seaweed salad what a treat excellent a must if you never had seaweed. Then we ordered the Tereoke Salmon very flavorble. Had a glass of Moscata very nice I was wanting sake but my husband reminded me of another sake night well thats another story. We will be returning thete are many more things to try on there menu. Great Great Great. Would like to go back tomorrow and at least twice a week. Well thats all for now.
If my full memory comes back on my sake night I'll tell you that story.

1  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Every dish here is authentic and extremely delicious. The sushi is gorgeous and excellent. The staff and owners are very attentive. I love the décor and vibe of this restaurant. This is my go to and the place I refer everyone for the best sushi around. I will not eat at any other "Chinese" restaurant. This is the perfect place for "foodies" to experiment as well. Highly recommend.