Americas Best Value Inn
US$129
US$79
Hotwire.com
US$41
All reviewsoff the highwaynext morningabvipetemicrowavemissouri
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during Labor Day weekend and it was such a delight. First of all, great location. It was literally right off the highway and easy to locate. Plenty of safe parking, which is a must when traveling. Inside the hotel was very clean and orderly. The bathrooms looked as if they were newly remodeled! The staff were such lovely people who were always kind, helpful, and present when I needed help. Plus, the continental breakfast was delicious, I recommend the waffels. They tasted like they were homemade! I would recommend Americas Best Value Inn to anyone who enjoys a convenient location, clean bathrooms, and a caring staff!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank gcherian1
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Attempted to stay here February 10. Had a prepaid reservation on my Discover platinum card. When I tried to check in, manager demanded to take my drivers license and enter personal info from it into his computer and advised he was going to post $50 charge on credit card for "incidental expenses". When I refused to allow him to enter info from my credit card, he refused to rent room. In addition, he initially refused to refund the prepaid rental fee, until I summoned the police. I don't like being treated like a criminal. I appear to now have a full refund, but I was inconvenienced by having to make other arrangements.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank jivers12
Reviewed 28 November 2016

The Americas Best Value Inn in Lebanon, Missouri, was one of our best Places to stay on our trip to Texas. They have a small refrigator, which was wonderful for freezing our freezer blocks for the next days refreshments. The room was great, it was clean, neat and comfortable. We will again be staying here on our winter travels.

Room Tip: Easy on and off expressway.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sally H
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here in the past year and each time, I was greeted by Friendly managers and employees. The rooms, which have microwaves and fridges, have all been very nice and clean. I will continue to stay here each time I visit Lebanon, Missouri. If you are needing a quiet, clean, roomy motel experience, then this is what you are looking for!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Leigh Ann W
Reviewed 26 August 2016

My family and I were making a quick stop here in Lebanon on our road trip. Checked into this motel and couldn't complain. The customer service was great and definitely caught up on some sleep as the beds were comfy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family