“Better than I remember”

Olive Garden
Ranked #31 of 242 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 January 2017

It had been quite a while since I had been to Olive Garden. I remember it as so so, not great, but not bad either. We had lunch there last week as we received a gift card for Christmas. Actually the food was pretty good, the portions were large and the service was excellent. I will more than likely return to that location and try it again. Hopefully it will be just as good, it was better than I remembered.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Food is always excellent and service is spectacular. We rely on Olive Garden to be THE place to eat wherever we go.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The Hostess was friendly! Wait Staff Was Professional: Menus were quaintly done. Atmosphere was nice: Aviance of Music was Very Romantico: Nice Vibe for a Tuesday Night:

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The appetizer sampler is a must try. The salad & breadsticks are enough for a meal & are endless. I love the baked ziti & seafood Alfredo. They have a lunch menu.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Olive Garden is one of the best places you can go to get heathy good food, They always have good food good service and great atmosphere

Just sit back have great big glass of wine and or tea and enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2016