“Laid back town, even more laid back place”

Riley's Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 25 March 2017

This place apparently had to move from its old [still on tadv] location. Now at corner of 12th and Frannklin, right next to the spotted pig. Walk in and you might be greeted by the owner, or maybe not. Find a table, check out the menu. I had the Wednesday night tenderloin and mashed potatoes special for $8. Hard to beat the price. Loin was very crispy. Otherwise, its a really laid back place - or did I say that already?​

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Riley's Pub is now in a new location as the original building collapse in downtown Lexington on Main Street. Doing a full disclosure I must say that I was the chef at the original Rileys and I work for Shirley and Kathy the previous owners many years ago. Becky the owner now and at a new location was one of the waitresses. I am in no way connected to or have anything to do with the current Riley's Pub. Therefore I feel I can give a good review without anybody feeling that I doing this with any obligation. Becky runs a first-class restaurant. It's in the previous catfish building that closed and she took it over. Becky offers steaks, Seafood, and other items off her menu. The food is top quality and well prepared. The location is easy to find as it's on the corner of Franklin and 12th Street. I'm not sure of her exact hours but you may want to call if you're making a trip especially to eat there. Becky is a very friendly and outgoing person. She will make you feel very welcome to eat at her establishment.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

If you find yourself in Lexington Missouri stop for some food here. Good experience and excellent customer service. You genuinely feel at someone's home preparing you one of about 35 dishes on the menu. Make it a point to swing by for fried pickles and a beer.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

These are not the fried pickle chips but deep fried pickle Spears. They are so much better than the chips. The pork loin sandwich is big and the fish and chips were great. The restaurant is an old house so it is pretty cool. The staff was very attentive even tho they were extremely busy. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We read several reviews on this place and decided to try it. Other reviewers are right: it's not much to look at from the road. As a matter of fact I probably wouldn't have even considered it, were it not for the reviews here. But we did, and the food was outstanding. Nothing fancy. It is freshly cooked and served by a delightful Server who stopped to chat with us about the wineries we had been to today. Hubby had the breaded pork tenderloin sandwich and it was enormous. It really needed 2 buns! I had fish and chips, which was very good.

If you save room for dessert, try the blackberry cobbler, which is the best I've tasted in awhile. We were splitting a dessert and trying to decide between the cobbler and the pecan pie bread pudding. When we finally settled on the cobbler, the server brought us a sample of the bread pudding as well, which was a very nice touch, I thought. Well worth a visit.