“Yum”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Fuzzy's Taco is a great place to go with friends! The chips are great as well as the fish tacos. The drinks are also good and well priced.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thanks for the great rating! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your fish tacos and some margaritas! We can't wait to have you and your friends back for another fun visit!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

we visit here several times and the food is always great. we have the brisket tacos and the brisket burrito. you need to smoother it .

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thanks for the great review, Will! We are glad that you enjoyed everything, especially the brisket!! We can't wait to have you back for another fun visit!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Received a very watered down margarita and when I brought this to the attention of the young woman that said she was the manager, was told that was just the way it should be. I've had plenty of margaritas in my day,and this was for sure the worst. I asked for my money back and was given lots of grief about having "already drank half the product". She eventually gave me my money back and right after that another customer asked for his money back on his margarita. I won't be back here.

2  Thank motennisnuts
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear about this poor experience that you received while visiting. We appreciate the feedback and will pass it along as we work to resolve this issue. We apologize for the poor quality and service that you were given. We hope that you will reconsider and give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a big eater and the two taco plate surprisingly fills me up. Love the soft tacos and the chicken then load it up with the hot sauce. Black beans and cilantro rice round out the meal for me. Nice how if you save the huge plastic cup and bring with you each time refills are only 99 cents. Foods ready amazingly quick and lines usually long but goes fast with two registers open. Good option for fast but good food in a fun environment. Probably a good place for some drinks as well.

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed everything during your visit, especially the soft tacos with black beans and cilantro!! We can't wait to have you back for another awesome visit and some margaritas next time! Have a great day!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I love coming to Fuzzy's for quick and easy, delicious lunch and dinners. We also come in the evenings for get togetherness to spend time together. We order some margaritas, sit out in the enclosed patio, and have a great time together.

We love their seasoned chips and queso, SO GOOD.
We also enjoy their soft tacos, burritos, and rice/beans.
The people who work there and nice and they get your order perfect 95% of the time.
If you're going to come on the weekends, this place gets packed pretty quickly. They don't take reservations so you might want to have a back up plan as to where you will eat if you can't find a table to sit at. A lot of the times when we go in on the weekend evenings the line to order is nearly out the door. Students love it there. I enjoy it even with the students because I have found they come to have good food and drink but it doesn't get too crazy in there.

In the patio they have televisions you can watch and it's all screened in with ceiling fans, and two doors to get out and in. In the spring and summer the patio gets busy, but it is in my opinion, one of the best parts of coming to this location as my family loves to be outside.

Would recommend!

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review, Kelsey! We are so glad that you are able to join us to hangout with your family on our patio! It sounds like you picked some popular items like the tacos and our chips and salsa, and most importantly the margaritas!! We can't wait to have you all back on the patio with us!! Have a great day!