Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
Expedia.comUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
Lol.travelUS$195
All reviews putting green front desk evening socials home away from home indoor pool full kitchen st louis fitness center waffles king bed jeremiah housekeeping amenities kitchenette roomy accommodations cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was not cleaned thoroughly. First I noted a huge piece of hair on my sheet right in front of my pillow. I also noted more of the same hair at the entrance floor and in the bathroom floor. The front desk person was pleasant, however the male housekeeping supervisor/manager was notresponsive to my attempts to notify him of issues. He seemed irritated at my complaint and removed all bedding finally.I then requested the cover be changed as well, to which he didn't acknowledge. I had to say you did not acknowledge me with a verbal or non verbal for him to finally say OK, I will take care of it. I always lysol wipe the high touch areas. In doing so normally I can use a wipe per surface, however based on the amount of dust I cleaned from on top of night stands, tables, & countertops I can honestly say dusting/cleaning has not been a priority at this location. There was also dark and very visible grime under the bathroom sink rim and mildew in the shower and other areas that could easily be treated with bleach. Not Hilton quality at all. I have been traveling for more than 20 years with military, as well as my current profession and this was by far the worse. I say this because it's only what five years old and it looks wise than much older properties I've stayed as far as upkeep. The cleaning staff needs a new leadership and standard Hilton training.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank JustErica82
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is horrible and it’s amazing that Hilton has its name tied to it, we stayed here recently and usually Hilton is really nice but we should have asked for different room but it was late and kids were tired. First off we were in a room with kitchenette and it was unclean, dust and food splatter everywhere, food in cracks of the table, some kind of drink stain on walls, all the dishes were shoved in dishwasher and it stunk, no sheets or blankets for hide-a-bed and it was disgusting, no ironing board I mean this room was like it hadn’t been cleaned in months, dust covered everything. I went down and had manager come look at room and she basically said she wouldn’t charge us for the stay and would gives us extra honors rewards for the inconvenience. Never said let me find you a different room nothing, then in the morning we had a pending charge of $193, talked to the morning manager and explained what happened and what the night manager had said. Even he said that it was unacceptable, how do you not know if your rooms are being cleaned properly or that they are in such disrepair! We have wrote the cooperate office and sent them the same photos we are posting. I do recommend this place, The staff were friendly and apologetic!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank SeanandLarue
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Avoid like the plague. Not maintained and probably ravaged by weekend soccer teams. Wallks scatched, carpets worn and dirty. Breakfast buffet ban embarrassment.
In strongly Hilton corporate pull the branding and change to skid row Homewood.

Room tip: Avoid nthyis property
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Donald L
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Our room was nasty. Stains all over the carpet. The tub had hair in it. The pull out couch said the sheets were in the closet. When we opened the closet there was nothing in there but a plastic bag with a rolled up blanket that was clearly used and not washed. The lamp shades were all crooked, clearly housekeeping does not care for they’re jobs much. The stovetop was dirty. The floors were sticky. It’s very worn out. For $160.00 a night I’d expect much better. We get there after a 9 hour car ride to find out the pool was broken. Now I had kids we needed to let out energy and we had nothing for them to do. I understand things happen but you should maybe contact the customer who were assuming the amenities they were anticipating are no longer available.

The only positive was there all the staff we came in contact with were very polite.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank maggief606
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Our stay at the Homewood Suites was fine. Room was clean enough but not perfect. There were a couple minor wear marks in the room but not too noticeable. The staff we dealt with were friendly when we went to the desk to get linens for sofa bed. Beds comfortable. Pool closed.

We stayed in 437. The guests in 435 partied hard well into the night and were disruptive to my family. I should have called the front desk. Around 3:30 there was a different disturbance in the hallway. Our stay was not restful in the least but that isn’t the fault of the hotel.

We were up early for a flight and were gone before breakfast but their setup looks sweet. The airport is very close.

We would stay here again the night before a flight.

Date of stay: March 2021