“Take out for a quick work lunch”
Review of Wok express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok express
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This place is perfect when calling in for a quick take out lunch. Just call ahead and it's ready when you arrive. The crab Rangoon and the fried rice I always enjoy. The prices seem fair and the staff are always friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I found this restaurant because it was walking distance from my hotel. Service was quick, and portions were very large. Food itself was greasy and not very memorable.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Just ordered take out on Monday. We decided to try pot stickers, along with a couple of lunch specials. The order of 6 was HUGE. Each piece was just smaller than the size of my female fist. I cut one in half and it was 100% dough. I cut it again and again and finally found a small bit of meat just a bit larger than the size of a shelled almond. We threw away nearly the entire order.

The lunch specials are ok. I have ordered the pineapple chicken and the hot braised chicken and it's been pretty good with the exception of the crab Rangoon. Little filling, not very appetizing.

I guess my advice is that you just have to try out some of the dishes. You might find something palatable, you might end up going hungry and spending a few bucks to do so. I would recommend another local Chinese restaurant, but the area is sorely lacking in this type of cuisine.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I always order chinese food from wok express. Online ordering facility, good food and timely delivery is what I love about this place.

2  Thank HOLIDAYVAC
Reviewed 23 August 2015

One of my favorite Chinese take out places. The food is good and the price is right. The Combination specials come with a generous portion of fried rice and two crab rangoon. The fried rice is really good, not greasy or bland like some other places. I usually get the shrimp fried rice and there are plenty of shrimp included. I also like the cashew chicken and the chicken with mushrooms. I occasionally go there after work to order and pick up, but if the traffic is heavy it can be tricky to make the left turn from eastbound Dorsett. I usually just order via the website and have it delivered, and the delivery time is pretty good.