“Excellent Eats”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Phat Tai
Description: You don't have to leave the gaming floor to indulge your taste buds, as Phat Tai is located right off the Asian gaming room on the Rodeo side of the casino. Try some amazing Pho or beef and broccoli!
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Fast service, Great food (more than just Thai) Excellent friendly service. Best Lo Mein I've had in 20 years. Will be back!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Good to eat late at night when you just don't really care. Fried Rice had very little flavor. Singapore noodles needed more flavor also but were Ok

Reviewed 22 October 2016

i have been going to this restaurant since it opened, and I have been seen it go so down hill in the last year, it makes me sad. The food was vey good. The servers are so over whelmed they have become very grouchy. The cooks have become very selective in who gets the good food and who doesn't. If you are Asian you will get twice the portion size of someone who is not. in the last month I have sent food back three different times and questioned why my portion was so small next to the person at the next table who ordered the same meal and had twice as much. No answer to that question. Dead knats in the cooked rice was the last straw. if you want excellent Asian cuisine go over to Ameristar, excellent food, service and a beautiful place to eat served with class.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

My husband and I enjoyed our food at Phat Tai and with the great service and price we chose wisely and if in the area again we would definitely return.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We (my husband and I) have been in here several times, we sometimes come here just to get dinner and don't even gamble. The Gen. Tso's chicken, Hot braised chicken, beef lo mein and crab rangoon (a little sweet but I've had worse) are all good. I wish they had won tons. We always get beef fried rice to take home to our two kids (age 9 and 16 unfortunately can't come into the casino) which is also very tasty. It is a bit pricey but we have never had bad food from here.