“Great Choice”

Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Overall this hotel was perfect for my trip. The complimentary breakfast and dinner was an added bonus. Even when my room smelled of smoke they moved me to a different suite and accommodated me when my room was not cleaned for two days.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Janet F, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the property. I'm sorry this visit did not go smoothly, and appreciate your kind words. I hope we can show you that we can do it right on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Check-in was mistake wrong roomkey was provided but what irked me was I had to ask for the bag of water ammendities provided to loyalty status levels when I came back down. The sofa in the living room was the worst piece of furniture I have had to sit to watch TV. Very surprising for Homewood Suites. Hotel OK for short stays of 1-3 days but beyond that I will go elsewhere. Overall not the level of Homewood Suites I have been to elsewhere in the US. This hotel was better in the past.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Janet F, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm truly sorry for the errors made upon arrival, as well as our failure to recognize you as a loyal guest. We have reviewed your stay with the staff for training purposes, so that we can ensure future guests do not encounter the same. As some of our staff is new, we do not want to let anything fall through the cracks. I appreciate your sharing your experience so that we can continuously improve our product and service.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

stayed for a class with my company, pleasantly surprised, very friendly staff, excellent accomidations, everyone was friendly and helpful, breakfast was good, excellent selection of items, the staff continually asked if there was anything they could do to help me out

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites St Louis Riverport, and for your kind words regarding the staff and accommodations, as well as breakfast. We hope you will visit us again, should your company have additional training in the area.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I have stayed at this hotel for business and my son and a friend stayed there recently to break up a long drive across the country. It's easy to get to from the Airport and Interstate, and the location is safe. Very good customer service and attention to detail in making the experience positive. Rooms are very nice and roomy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you, Tracie F, for your review of the Homewood Suites St Louis Riverport. We are delighted you found us to be a convenient stop on your cross country drive--and appreciate your kind words regarding our customer service and attention to detail. We hope to see you again on your next drive through the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed at the Homewood Suites on a Saturday and Sunday night to attend a concert at the nearby Hollywood Casino Amphitheater. The staff was great and the room nice and clean. The room includes a small kitchen area with a refrigerator, microwave, stove top, and dish washer. The room was great however the sofa/sleeper didn't work well as a sofa. There wasn't any support for the front of the cushions so they sunk down below the frame.
The amphitheater is a short ten minute walk from the hotel and they offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the concert. (Tip the driver.) The hotel is in a business type park but there is a gas station, a fast food restaurant and Dave and Busters close by. They also served a free hot breakfast at the hotel. Overall a great hotel, especially if you are attending a concert at the amphitheater.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
4.3 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis Westport
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Lo...
#4 of 18 in Maryland Heights
6.8 km away
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport
6.7 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
0.2 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport - Riverport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#13 of 18 in Maryland Heights
1.8 km away
Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel
Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel
#14 of 18 in Maryland Heights
0.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis
Holiday Inn Express Riverport St...
#15 of 18 in Maryland Heights

Been to Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport? Share your experiences!