All reviews westport plaza the club lounge seen better days nice hotel bottled water room was spacious outdoor pool common areas airport shuttle soccer tournament meeting room business center st louis up to date louis area lobby conference
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This hotel is in need of an update. The rooms are dated & drab (bathrooms too need a refreshening). It's not what you would expect of a Sheraton or of a Starwood property. On the plus side, the Exec lounge was well stocked - nice breakfast in the AM & snacks in the evening & the staff in the lounge were quite friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

No fireworks about this hotel. Spacious room. Could hear my neighbors. Need more cleaning since I found a chocolate wrap under my nightstand and some medicine tablet next to the trash in the bathroom. In the lobby they had a free coffee- but when I came there was no coffee left. Only decaf. But it was just a one night so it was "ok". No free breakfast. Panera Bread is very close so we ate our breakfast over there. Anyway solar eclipse eclipsed this night. :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Just checked in. Room is nice enough, but don't open the drapes!

It's the eclipse weekend, and I called the concierge earlier this week looking for the viewing glasses. The concierge said that she had never heard of such a thing and said "sir no sir, we cannot help you sir!"

Parking also seems blocked this weekend. I wonder how that will work.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Friendly service and excellent meeting facilities for our annual sales meeting. Updated and clean sleeping rooms. Staff was professional and responsive. Located near restaurants and entertainment and easy access from/to airport. Our attendees were very pleased.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was very happy with the hotel. The room was nice and large. The restaurant was only open for breakfast, which did not come with the room, but there are many restaurants nearby. The hotel was a little hidden but used the GPS. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends