All reviewsthe club loungesmall balconyan older hotelindoor poolcomedy clubfree internetbeds were comfortableupon checkairport shuttlewestportconferencemeetinglouisplazaexteriorpondnightlife
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The room itself was a nice size, the bathroom was very small. My room was on the first floor (lobby is on the third floor), there was the standard entrance to my room from the hallway but an extra door that led to the outside. I assume this was because it would have been considered the basement (hotel was built on a hill), I just didn't feel as safe. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, it was adequate but no wow factor. There is a lot to see and do in the surrounding area so the location is nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I would not even give this property two stars but the only good part of my stay was the location of the hotel which is located near shops and restaurants. Okay, our flight was delayed so we arrived after 11pm. We called for a shuttle and was informed rather rudely that the shuttle did not run after 11pm and we were pretty much on our own and that our transportation issue was pretty much that, basically our problem. So we took a taxi to the hotel. Upon arrival, same person could not find our reservation and was not helpful at all and had the attitude that she could have cared less. I had to actually call our company to get help in finding or reservation which we eventually straightened out. My room was mediocre at best and a tad dated. Early in the morning housekeeping stated knocking loudly on each and every door. Housekeepers were loudly talking in halls and slamming doers making it impossible to sleep. Upon checkout, my coworker and I were discussing our very lacking experience and the bad attitude of the hotel staff. At this point we were given free yogurt patfaits to take with us. Unfortunately upon opening them at the airport the fruit was covered in mold, and this was the same patfaits being sold in the lobby store. Needless to say this is very bad all the way around and Sheraton should be ashamed to call this property under the Sheraton brand.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Pros:
-Restaurants next door
-Friendly club lounge staff
-Convenient parking

Cons:
-Not very clean. You could tell they did a remodel but things are starting to look dirty and aged.
-Pretty loud highway noise

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The room we had on the 4th floor of the tower was very large. Even with the king size bed (which was comfortable) and sofa there was a lot of room. You have to ask for refrigerator since the regular rooms don't have one. I guess I've been spoiled by the number of hotels that provide a microwave and refrigerator automatically in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The outside of the hotel and surrounding shops remind me of Germany. It is absolutely adorable. Rooms are up to date. Nice pool. Small gym but it has all the necessary equipment. Great restaurants, bars and nightlife surrounding the property.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business