All reviews full kitchen fire pit the penthouse social hour front desk basketball court living room st louis great room waffles bed was very comfortable great price fireplace dishwasher unit maintenance sofa
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Rooms were not cleaned daily and reasoning provided was short of staff. Bathrooms are not very clean. There is social 3 days a week in evening. No vegetarian options available. Some staff members are rude to talk to.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Teha C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

alokk528:

Thank you for your review. I do apologize that you did not have the best experience with our location and some team members. We strive for nothing but the best and will use your review to share with our team members. Again, I do apologize for this and hope that you do come back to allow us to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a long term stay location and we got in for two nights and this is nice even a fire place. Nice staff and quite location. Along with Breakfast our first night they supplied a lite dinner. Wish we could find more like this.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Ronald C:

Thank you for your review and rating. We appreciate the business and hope that you come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My daughter had a 5 am flight from St Louis airport. Our neighbors kept us awake by yelling outside our door til 2 am. I did not report the issue because of fear of retaliation considering the violence near and around St Louis recently. My daughter and I were exhausted the next day. She had a two hour drive to Wyoming after her flight with one hour sleep. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Lisa M:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for this review. I am truly sorry that you had such an unfortunate stay with us and will share your comments with all the appropriate staff member. Thank you for the feedback and I hope you do consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I was a guest at your suite the weekend on October 6-8. During my visit, I Encountered 3 remarkable individuals. Ebony, Lillian and Ernest. Ebony was the one who welcomed us to the suites and she explained the hotel rules and amenities. She was friendly, professional and prompt. During my stay I had many questions I wanted answered and Ebony went out of her way to accommodate me. Ernest helped me and my daughter into our room. He explained how the air conditioner worked and if I needed anything to feel free to call the front desk and Ebony would help. The amenities were comfortable however the room was not cleaned thoroughly. There was hair in the tub, on the walls of the tub and a buildup of hair in the corners of the bathroom. The floors were not adequately vacuumed and swept. I traveled 450 miles and I was not of the mindset to complain. I was disappointed though. The following morning, my daughter and I came into the area and was greeted by Lillian. The eating area was chaotic. There were soccer teams staying at the hotel. Every child there was loud, disrespectful and filthy. They left the eating area in a mess. Lillian throughout her shift was smiling, working in sufficient way to the best of her ability. She was professional, informative and friendly. If I had worked her shift, I don’t think I would have kept my patience. I was amazed how she managed to every food item stocked and the dining room clean. She did all of this with a smile and a warm demeanor. My one and only complaint, no milk substitutes ie., soy, rice or almond milk and gluten-free options. My stay was pleasant and my only disappointment was the room was obviously not cleaned in a manner that would allow the guest to feel comfortable and safe. Please give Kudos and bonuses to the staff I mentioned by name. I’m not sure I will here again due to the lack of details followed in the area of sanitation. The room was simply dirty. Thank you for your time and may I offer some advice. Hire a quality control employee. The maid staff needs to be audited. Thank you for your time.."

Free2laughoutloud:

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you had such an absolutely horrible experience at our hotel. I am very sorry and I will share all your comments with my staff. Thank you for your feedback and I assure we will work hard to correct all the issues you experienced.