“Pleasant stay”

Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Maryland Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel for the price that I paid. The room was comfortable and quiet. I would definitely return here, and I would recommend it for anybody visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jason A, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Ron,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we invite you to stay again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

For the most part, the rooms were clean, the service was good. They did give us a FREE upgrade. The continental breakfast was better than usual! They do need to do better with the Housekeeping. Rochelle & Kim who ran the shuttle were friendly and very helpful!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Jason A, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Kandis D,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience, but I will speak to our housekeeping about their performance. I will also let our shuttle drivers know that they are doing a good job. We invite you to stay again with us.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Room smelled like moldy carpet at or near air conditioner. Toilet flush valve gets stuck every-other flush,so you hear it running all night or remove lid and manually fix it. Breakfast was great and employees were very helpful. Great locatin in the middle of everything.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank russellc202
Jason A, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Russellc202,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations, but we are working hard to correct the issues you encountered. I hope you will stay with us if the occassion arises again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We tend to stay at Choice hotels when they are available and have found most to be quite to our liking, not this one. I feel that this property is slipping below the standards we expect at Comfort properties. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful but had numerous problems and found several housekeeping/maintenance issues that were not expected at a Comfort property.

Room Tip: Spend a few dollars more and stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason A, General Manager at Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear bobandsandykrasn,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your recent stay. I have contacted the appropriate Department Managers and we are working hard to ensure that these issues are rectified. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Comfort Inn Westport was clean and comfortable for our overnight stop before flyingout of St Louis. Free airport shuttle (15 min drive), staff helpful,breakfast OK and nice pool. Good value for money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear NKR59,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we were able create an enjoyable guest experience. I hope that you will stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
0.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
1.3 km away
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#10 of 18 in Maryland Heights
0.8 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 18 in Maryland Heights
27 km away
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
0.7 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#4 of 18 in Maryland Heights
25.2 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport? Share your experiences!