US$96
US$84
US$104
US$95
US$67
All reviewsroom was cleanfriendly staffcountry hearthironing boardmexican restaurantnice pillowsgreat priceother hotelswafflescontinental breakfastmissouri state universitycoffee makerfront desk ladyno issuesstayed one nightmotelbeds
Reviewed 31 July 2017

A nice quiet room on the ground floor was what we needed. The room was clean and had several extras like an ironing board, iron and small frig with a freezer compartment. They perhaps need to clean the coffee maker in the breakfast room, it made bitter tasting coffee.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Several teams stay here once a month or more during the season. The staff is amazing!!!! The rooms are clean, comfortable beds and plenty of boat parking. I couldn't imagine staying at one of the other hotels. Keep up the great work and we'll see you in a couple weeks!!!

S. MAGGIO

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
WiseMotels, Manager at Country Hearth Inn- Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you for the amazing review!! We love having your teams stay with us and we're looking forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I needed a room for one night and the other hotels were booked. It ended up being a good place to stay. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. It wasn't fancy but I really just got there in time to sleep and left right away in the AM.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
WiseMotels, Manager at Country Hearth Inn- Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I'm glad you got to try us out and I hope we get to see you next time you're in the area. Safe travels

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Stayed one night...Country Hearth is 1/2 mile from Hwy-71 and just 1/2 block off the main drag and is super nice... the room is similar to a Hampton Inn...table with electrical outlets handy...flat screen with a lot of channels...refrigerator and microwave all good...the best part was probably the pillows which were perfect to me and the bed was super comfortable...also the window liner actually covered the window...there is a Mexican restaurant in front of the hotel but closed temporarily the sign says...Applebee's right down the road...a couple miles from Northwest Missouri State University...I think the ladies who clean the rooms and visit in the hallway could be quieter but at least I was already up...I believe someone is at the front desk till 11:00 p.m...very nice motel at a reasonable cost so I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
WiseMotels, Manager at Country Hearth Inn- Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for such a nice review. we really love that you choose to stay with us. Our #1 priority is your comfort during your stay and I'm glad we've achieved that with you. Safe travels and we hope to see you on your next trip through our area.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The Country Hearth is a good value for the cost. Nothing fancy but the rooms were clean and the help friendly and quick to help. Easy access to the highway and easy access to parking. Not much of a continental breakfast but for the price it was more than I expected. I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
WiseMotels, Manager at Country Hearth Inn- Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. We provide our guests a budget priced hotel with wonderful guest service and a clean room. We look forward to your next stay with us.