Harrah's North Kansas City
La Quinta Inn Kansas City North(North Kansas City)
US$79
US$57
American Inn(North Kansas City)
US$75
US$57
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$114
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$119
    Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
    US$79
    US$149
    Hampton.com
    • Breakfast included
    3,384 results
    All reviewstable gamescasino floordiamond loungeharrah's casinovoodoo loungerooms are nicecompsstreaktubvalet
    Reviewed 8 May 2018

Tried to check in last night at 1:00 A.M. Had a reservation. Night clerk said “someone cancelled your room”, ackknowledging I had made reservations. Even told her that I had two of my staff staying there. She said “no problem, we have rooms”. She quoted me $78 and I told her that was fine, it was the same price when I booked the room. She had me wait about 15 minutes “to sort things out”. THEN, she told me she had no rooms left but had a SMOKING Jr. Suite available for $250 per night. I told her she just said she had $78 rooms left and she replied “I can’t get them anymore but you can have the SMOKING Jr. Suite for the $250 per night.”. I asked, “so you’re telling me I had reservations canceled, you said you had $78 rooms that WERE available, then they WERE NOT available all of a sudden, and you want me to pay $250 or so for a SMOKING Jr. Suite. Her professional reply? “YEP”. I called Argosy and they had a room for me, that I had to UBER to, and when I arrived they apologized for the way Harrah’s handled it, and gave me a food comp even though I’m not a player. I’m in the service business and I know our staff will no longer stay at Harrah’s. Simple as that. There were rooms available, just as they are available today on their website, but they tried to get me to pay $250 or so for a SMOKING jr. suite. Hmmmm

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
    1  Thank Xqb13
    Amanda O, Public Relations Manager at Harrah's North Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments. I've sent a private message to you to discuss this matter further. We look forward to speaking to you soon about your experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Fun casino, with a great staff & a good selection of games, Hotel is very nice. A great place to spend a night, or several nights. Good food from buffet up to steak house. We play regularly and have a players card,which provides good benefits.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
    Amanda O, Public Relations Manager at Harrah's North Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We're happy to hear that you have a great time when staying and playing with us and that you enjoy the food. Thank you for choosing Harrah's North Kansas City and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Very nice trip. However I booked my reservation through app (am diamond player), was comped', and have reservation number. However, for some random reason, someone at Harrahs or host staff cancelled my reservation. However, I did not do that nor did I get notification. So when I showed up Friday night for one night stay, the front desk didn't have my reservation. The front desk person did a great Job recovering and fortunately there were rooms available. She said it was cancelled by someone with the host staff. I don't get how this could hope. But once corrected, as always nice stay. Lesson learned - keep checking your reservations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    Amanda O, Public Relations Manager at Harrah's North Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that everything was taken care of and you still had a very nice trip. We are passing along your comments to the appropriate parties to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for choosing Harrah's North Kansas City and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

The employees were so great. Every single employee spoke to us. Even the unoccupied dealers awaiting guests. The customer service was so great that I took note, and brought some ideas home to implement at the casino I am currently employed at. Great Job Harrahs employees!!!

Room Tip: Slightly dirty. Found a naughty note behind the couch and a wad of long black hair left on the shower wall. Other than that, the room was spacious, comfortable, and had a beautiful set-up! Love the large powder room!!!
    • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
    Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We're glad you had a great time while with us. Thank you for mentioning our employees, we pride ourselves in ensuring every guest has the best experience possible. Thank you for choosing Harrah's North Kansas City and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was nice. Would stay again if I’m the area. The only thing missing is complimentary coffee in the lobby, but there is a small bakery between the hotel and the casino.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We're happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you for your feedback about the coffee, we will pass this along to the appropriate parties. Thank you for choosing Harrah's North Kansas City and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.