US$111
US$60
Hotels.com
US$160
US$120
All reviewsroom was a bit smalldefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablelarge bathroomchoice hotelsstaff was friendly and helpfulholiday inn expressfront deskbiscuits gravyfridge and microwavenext morninghotel is locatedbagelsthe breakfast areafallontowelscloset
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The hotel is convenient to I-64, and it seems nice enough. Room was clean, but small compared to most other hotels. LOTS of TV channels but no guide. Quiet at night. They have an indoor pool and fitness center. Front desk staff was nice. Breakfast was ok - scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, limited fruit, biscuits & gravy, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, assorted toast/muffins (no bagels), and make-your-own waffles. Breakfast wasn't great because some of the items looked a little old by the time I grabbed it at 7:00a. Dining room is cozy.

Biggest issue (but my friend didn't want to complain to front desk): During the first day, we put the Do-Not-Disturb placard on our door before we left. When we returned, we noticed that they had removed our old towels and given us fresh towels. They didn't touch the beds (or any of our belongings, that we know of). Not a super-big deal, but we didn't want people in the room while we were gone. Second day, no issue.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I've stayed at this hotel twice and have been pleased both times. The person working the front desk was so kind and helpful. The furniture was nice, room clean, large bathroom, great location and no bad smells. My husband and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was a guest at Sleep Inn O'Fallon May 24-27, 2018 while in town for the Gateway Classic horse show at the National Equestrian Center. Having had a good experience at this hotel a year ago, I was not disappointed by staying here again. Check-in was easy and staff was welcoming. My room was very clean with plenty of towels and comfortable beds. Though busy, my room was very quiet and I never heard other guests. Breakfast was plentiful and hot. Hotel and rooms are tastefully decorated. If I'm in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay at Sleep Inn again.

Room Tip: Quiet, clean room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was pleased with my stay here, the room had laminate flooring which I prefer over carpet. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. The room had a fridge and microwave. The bathroom had a large walk in shower. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Sleep Inn on Technology Drive. Personnel all very friendly & helpful from registration to housekeeping to breakfast area. Our king room was very clean and comfortable. Bed was great. Shelbi, on duty mgr, was outstanding. Thank you for making our weekend in O’Fallon a pleasant one. We will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple