“August Visit”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I always stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and St. Louis did not disappoint. In fact, I will be staying again next week. I enjoy the dinner that they provide. It makes it easier than trying to stop at a restaurant at the end of the day. The food is really good also.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The lobby looked nice. However check-in was a hassle and the bed was dirty looking. They said I didn't have a reservation and when they finally found it after I showed them my confirmation number they said someone else had already checked me in. They apparently can't handle two people with the same last name staying there at the same time. The bed skirt had a gross looking spot and the sheets pulled off the corner of the bed in the night revealing a weird faux fur mattress top that looked stained and gross. We stayed for a wedding because the couple had reserved a block of rooms. The breakfast situation was really inconvenient for us since we were traveling with children. I really wouldn't stay there again with my family. It would probably be okay for business if you didn't mind sitting down to have a full breakfast for $10 (and a furry mattress). The room wasn't fitly or anything. I have seen much worse but it wasn't what I expected from a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I am sorry for your experiences that would lead you not to come back. We will be going through a renovation beginning later this year that will change every mattress in the hotel. In regards to the reservation issue, it seems as though there was an issue when they were made, aloowing for the issue to arise upon arrival. I am sorry for this. I do hope you give us a chance in the future, especially after the renovation.

If there is anything else I can do for you or anything you would like to mention, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Great location and wonderful service from the employees. Hotel very welcoming upon arrival and attentive and helpful staff. Bristols, the restaurant adjoining the hotel a was an added benefit. If your're in the area, a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff. I am glad everything worked out well for you during your stay. Having Bristol's next door is a great asset to the hotel and am glad you were able to take advantage of it.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Found this hotel at the end of long day of driving. I was so tired, I did not want to go anywhere for dinner and drinks. I was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel had a bar and restaurant. Service was quick and the Ney York Strip was one the best I have ever had. Had I come back the same way, I would have stayed there again. Breakfast was well prepared the next day and I did not mind paying a small fee for hot food not cold, microwaved food that some other places provide for free.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff. I am glad everything worked out well for you during your stay. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of the restaurant during your stay with us. It is a great asset not having to go back out after a long day of travelling and can even have dinner delivered to your room.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Convenient location for my stay, food downstairs or in next door seafood restaurant, was clean and staff helpful. Only positives. Would stay here again when I return for business. I am a regular business traveller.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff. I am glad everything worked out well for you during your stay. I appreciate the loyalty when you are back in the area. It means a lot!

Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
5.6 km away
5.7 km away
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 7 in O'Fallon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!