US$125
US$98
US$81
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$65
US$182
US$165
US$85
Sleep Inn & Suites(O'Fallon)(Great Value!)
US$84
SleepInn
US$59
US$70
US$60
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$120
All reviewshorse shownice hotelfamily weddingbusiness travelrecommend this hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablenice roomeasy accesscookiesst louislobbyhgihighwaymomattresspet
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Excellent accommodations, breakfast was a little pricey unless you wanted the whole breakfast buffet. Very pleasant staff. Arrival and departure were very smooth and the desk staff person was very accommodating. Breakfast buffet staff kept the area and tables very clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the comment about the staff and the hotel. The breakfast is something more than what you get at other hotels. From the made to order eggs and omelets to freshly made French toast as well as biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon and freshly made chocolate chip pancakes. Many take advantage of it and something we receive many great comments about as well.

If there is anything else I can do for you or anything you would like to mention, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This Hilton Garden Inn has a beautiful lobby, and lovely outdoor landscaping and seating areas. The room was very clean, and the bedding (including pillows!) was crisp and fresh. We were given bottled water upon checking in, and the lobby had a dispenser with delicious lemon water. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I am glad you had such a great experience with us. We have been working on the hotel this year in a few public areas and we will be doing a whole new setup in the guest rooms as well, including all new furniture. A lot of progress has been happening and will be continuing. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I always stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and St. Louis did not disappoint. In fact, I will be staying again next week. I enjoy the dinner that they provide. It makes it easier than trying to stop at a restaurant at the end of the day. The food is really good also.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The lobby looked nice. However check-in was a hassle and the bed was dirty looking. They said I didn't have a reservation and when they finally found it after I showed them my confirmation number they said someone else had already checked me in. They apparently can't handle two people with the same last name staying there at the same time. The bed skirt had a gross looking spot and the sheets pulled off the corner of the bed in the night revealing a weird faux fur mattress top that looked stained and gross. We stayed for a wedding because the couple had reserved a block of rooms. The breakfast situation was really inconvenient for us since we were traveling with children. I really wouldn't stay there again with my family. It would probably be okay for business if you didn't mind sitting down to have a full breakfast for $10 (and a furry mattress). The room wasn't fitly or anything. I have seen much worse but it wasn't what I expected from a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I am sorry for your experiences that would lead you not to come back. We will be going through a renovation beginning later this year that will change every mattress in the hotel. In regards to the reservation issue, it seems as though there was an issue when they were made, aloowing for the issue to arise upon arrival. I am sorry for this. I do hope you give us a chance in the future, especially after the renovation.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Great location and wonderful service from the employees. Hotel very welcoming upon arrival and attentive and helpful staff. Bristols, the restaurant adjoining the hotel a was an added benefit. If your're in the area, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and the staff. I am glad everything worked out well for you during your stay. Having Bristol's next door is a great asset to the hotel and am glad you were able to take advantage of it.