“O'Fallon stay”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Hotel was very nice, staff was very friendly, they allow dogs, so mine was walking with me through the hotel for the couple of days we stayed and everyone was very nice about it. Bed was a bit uncomfortable,...and outside patio area a little dirty, but overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the comments about the staff and the hotel. I apologize for the issues you have mentioned. We are replacing all of our beds in just a few short months and we are very excited to move to queen beds too in the rooms with two beds! The patio is something I have talked to the staff about and will be corrected. I am sorry for this.

If there is anything else I can do for you or anything you would like to mention, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Excellent accommodations, breakfast was a little pricey unless you wanted the whole breakfast buffet. Very pleasant staff. Arrival and departure were very smooth and the desk staff person was very accommodating. Breakfast buffet staff kept the area and tables very clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the comment about the staff and the hotel. The breakfast is something more than what you get at other hotels. From the made to order eggs and omelets to freshly made French toast as well as biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon and freshly made chocolate chip pancakes. Many take advantage of it and something we receive many great comments about as well.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This Hilton Garden Inn has a beautiful lobby, and lovely outdoor landscaping and seating areas. The room was very clean, and the bedding (including pillows!) was crisp and fresh. We were given bottled water upon checking in, and the lobby had a dispenser with delicious lemon water. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I am glad you had such a great experience with us. We have been working on the hotel this year in a few public areas and we will be doing a whole new setup in the guest rooms as well, including all new furniture. A lot of progress has been happening and will be continuing. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I always stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and St. Louis did not disappoint. In fact, I will be staying again next week. I enjoy the dinner that they provide. It makes it easier than trying to stop at a restaurant at the end of the day. The food is really good also.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The lobby looked nice. However check-in was a hassle and the bed was dirty looking. They said I didn't have a reservation and when they finally found it after I showed them my confirmation number they said someone else had already checked me in. They apparently can't handle two people with the same last name staying there at the same time. The bed skirt had a gross looking spot and the sheets pulled off the corner of the bed in the night revealing a weird faux fur mattress top that looked stained and gross. We stayed for a wedding because the couple had reserved a block of rooms. The breakfast situation was really inconvenient for us since we were traveling with children. I really wouldn't stay there again with my family. It would probably be okay for business if you didn't mind sitting down to have a full breakfast for $10 (and a furry mattress). The room wasn't fitly or anything. I have seen much worse but it wasn't what I expected from a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TravisYoungManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I am sorry for your experiences that would lead you not to come back. We will be going through a renovation beginning later this year that will change every mattress in the hotel. In regards to the reservation issue, it seems as though there was an issue when they were made, aloowing for the issue to arise upon arrival. I am sorry for this. I do hope you give us a chance in the future, especially after the renovation.

Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
5.6 km away
5.7 km away
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 7 in O'Fallon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!