US$215
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$70
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$100
Sleep Inn & Suites(O'Fallon)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$70
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$150
All reviewshorse shownice hotelfamily weddingbusiness travelrecommend this hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablenice roomeasy accesscookiesst louislobbyhgihighwaymomattresspet
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This hotel was right around the corner from our Property in O'Fallon. It was a warm, soft bed to come back to after a long day and the staff was prompt & friendly. Wish places still offered complimentary breakfasts though, so few & far between now...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The hotel appears fairly new and quite nice/clean. We were only there for one night, as we were there only to attend a sporting event. We arrived at the hotel at 2:55pm. I came to the desk to check in with no one else in the lobby besides my husband and myself. I literally stood at the desk for 10 minutes before my presence was acknowledged. One was on the phone, obviously aggravated with the customer on the other end, and the other was on the computer, listening to the one on the phone's snide comments under her breath. Not impressed. While standing there at least three other parties came into line behind us. Finally, we were acknowledged and were told, "your room is not ready yet. Check in isn't until 3". Uhhhh, it IS 3. So, after a bit she said, "I've made some magic and found you a room." Great.
Room was nice, clean, no complaints.
The next day, we left. Unfortunately, we left a flat iron behind. When we called back, we were told it was not found which I find hard to imagine considering it is a large, brightly colored rather expensive CHI flat iron. I even remember placing it in the window above the air conditioner to cool off quickly to pack it. I remember it falling in the floor, but I got busy and forgot it. So....it was lying in the middle of the floor in front of the chair, so I'm sure it was found. It just didn't make it to the "lost and found". Anyway, my fault for not making sure I'd packed everything before vacating the room, but it's also sad knowing in my heart what happened.
So, all in all, good hotel, but our experience with the personnel was less than stellar.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Outstanding place. Staff was great. Had issues with our dates and they worked with us and found a way for us save some money. The breakfast was outstanding and staff was outstanding. One thing weekend people are not on expense account to purchase breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We chose this hotel because the positive experiences we have had with Hilton properties. This hotel was close to the special event we attended and the ease of on-line check-in, the ability to choose our own room and the digital key made staying here very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018

First morning I encountered ~50 ants in the shower, notified the front desk, and this was resolved when I returned. Breakfast cost wasn't obvious, but I guess that is my fault for not asking, over $10 for 2 pieces of bacon and a bite of scrambled eggs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear mwjones10,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the conditions encountered. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. We’re happy the problem you faced in the shower was resolved while you were still here. We hope you will come visit us in the future.