“Some food great some not so great”
Review of Biggy's Casual Italian Dining - CLOSED

Biggy's Casual Italian Dining
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Prime rib sandwich great- chicken parm(tough)- stuffed mushrooms pretty good- minestrone soup delicious - dinner bread too much butter and garlic( but my friend loved the bread) So some good some bad-- service was perfection

Reviewed 10 September 2011

Ate here with my wife on a busy saturday night, got seated fast, food was excellent as was service.

5  Thank sharpie4100
Reviewed 5 September 2011

First of all this restaurant had a great atmosphere for a real Italian place unlike the place next door where a sports bar represents the 'Italian Culture." The bread was AMAZING and you never a place in Osage Beach where they serve fresh homemade bread like this place. The food was real authentic Italian food not the commercialized stuff you find at other places. I had the homemade lasagna (very good) and my brothers had a NY style pizza and a Calzone that was bigger than their heads. This place has real potential and I would highly recommend this REAL Italian place to any visitors that step into Osage Beach!!!

7  Thank Valy Maria F
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Biggies was a hit with everyone in our group. Great service, nice environment, delicious food, good wine for a reasonable price, very satisfying. We'll be back.

9  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 31 August 2011

This summer we went to Biggies for the first time with my whole family....10 cousins and all the aunts and uncles. It was a blast! The waiters are so kid friendly and gave them funny mustaches to wear, which they got a kick out of! We started off the dinner with their home made rolls which weren't like any other! They looked like cinnomon rolls but with butter and garlic...AMAZING! Also, their house italian salad is just as equally amazing. I ordered the tortelli with alfredo sauce, snow peas, and mushrooms, some of the kids got pizza, and my boyfriend got the chicken parmasean! Mine was amazing and my boyfriends came with 3 large chicken breasts! Everything was fantastic and all my little cousins loved it as well! It was an awesome atmosphere for families and we will definitely be coming back!

8  Thank Susan H