“Great Pasta & Steaks”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This is my second visit to Biggy's and the food and drink is very economical. The portions are large and inexpensive. The steak was good and the wine pour is large! Fast! Fast! & better than Rizzo's next door!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I love to eat. The service was mediocre and the lasagna was likewise. I asked for Dr. Pepper, twice she brought me Diet Coke. I sent the lasagna back for Fettucine, and she said she'd have to "ask". Maybe they are new, maybe the waitress had a bad day, maybe it is because it is off season. The fettucine was better, but for $9 I'd try something else. It is a nice looking, well appointed restaurant. I promise I'm not a difficult customer, I'm pretty easy going, but based on this one experience, I'd pass.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

This is a great Italian restaurant! The atmosphere is quaint and cozy and we were immediately greeted as we walked through the front door.The staff was friendly and we were greeted right away by our server. The garlic bread that was served with our salads was warm and delicious, and our server made sure that the basket was always full. The entrees came out in a timely manner and each one was hot and flavorfull. The portions were fairly good size so make sure you are hungry! The only negative comment about this place was that there was a limited selection of wine by the glass. Most of their wines had to be purchased by the bottle and we just wanted one glass of wine.
We will definitely visit this restaurant again..

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We were actually heading for the restaurant next door, but noticed there were more patrons at Biggys. They have a large bar area with almost any offering you could imagine. The atmosphere is casual elegance, with cloth table cloths. I had a lunch offering of spaghetti and raviolis, my fiance enjoyed the dinner portion lasagna, baked and served in its own dish (too much for lunch). Everything was wonderful, service was timely, but not invasive. Not a Federal Hill level of Italian dining, but certainly a treat at the Lake. You can shop then eat, eat then shop or shop, eat, shop as the restaurant is adjacent to the outlet mall in Osage Beach.

3  Thank BobandRox
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Greeted by emploees taking smake break out side by front door.
Shrinp was over cooked with too much batter
Recieved wrong order.
Salad dressing needs some attention