Inn At Grand Glaize
US$78
US$119
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$80
US$73
US$69
  • Breakfast included
US$111
Agoda.com
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$69
All reviewscollege kidspub crawlview of the lakefitness roombed was comfortablenice poollast weekendoutlet mallchrishenleyhindscrawfordglazewhirlpoollakeviewbalconiesblast
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We went during the off-season for a get-away. The rooms are clean, food at the restaurant good and beautiful view-point of the Lake. Doorman was very cordial and the staff was very attentive. The rate was very reasonable, again it was during off-season. We would go back there again. They are in the process of repainting the exterior.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor with a balcony overlooking the Lake.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, General Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your comments!

Not only are we sprucing up the exterior of the property, we are also doing some sprucing up inside. New bath fixtures, paint, and furniture pieces.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

There's no microwave or refrigerator in the room. The place needs to be updated badly - very old decor, painted rotting wood, I hesitate every time I use the elevator (not sure it's going to make it!), etc. Paint job in the bathroom looks like a ten year old did it. The place definitely is not worth the money spent, and next time I'll stay elsewhere...

Room Tip: Go to another hotel and choose a room there!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My family and I have been staying here off and on over the last 30 years. I am sorry to say that it hasn't changed much. It appears as though they "upgrade" with used furniture from other hotels that are actually updating. They think that just because the furniture is 10 years newer than their current furniture that it is considered "upgrading"...if the "new" furniture is STILL 15 years old, its NOT "upgrading", i'm not even sure you can call that "upDATING"...The partying doesn't stop. I get it, the lake is a party place, and I myself went there to party it up for the weekend, but 3:30am and people still loudly roaming the halls and drinking alcohol, unacceptable. The room was far from clean, and smelled like a mix of vomit and alcohol. I purchased my own Febreze and carpet sprinkles and requested to borrow a vacuum cleaner. The pool is still 100 mile walk down very risky steps and they still haven't come up with a shuttle or other idea to transport guests to and from the pool which is very disappointing. Especially since once you get down there, you definitely don't want to make the trek back up the steps for any reason other than to go back to your room when you are done...the hotel advertises a bar at the pool, that is a joke because it doesn't even have set hours and it seems as though the bartender determines whether or not it is worth being there the whole day based on what type of customers are down there, and how much she makes in tips within the first hour or two of the morning/early afternoon. But no worries, the restaurant/bar upstairs in the lobby is open and ready to serve...all you have to do is walk the plank and go back up the cliff just to get a beer and a cheeseburger. I think that this property has seen its prime and is way beyond the point of recovery. Until someone who actually cares about the property and understands that you have to spend money to make money, that place will always be a pit that will eventually slide right into the lake. I stayed in this 'motel' the first time in 1987 and I would say that since then it has updated aesthetically approximately 15 years, so if you stay here, expect to go retro and jump back to the early 2000's. I am done giving this place yet ANOTHER chance. I think next time we will stay at the new Margharitaville/tan tar a. At least the decor will reflect the current decade.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We found this place at the end of a very tiring day. The man on the door genuinely welcomed us and then the reception staff were very friendly and welcoming. We got the last room with lake view. The view from the room is exceptional. I have spent plenty of time on the balcony enjoying the scenery and I will miss it. The hotel overall is rather tired and needs some repair but I saw nothing that could be classed as filthy as some other people have stated. I would certainly stay here again. Our room was near the lift so quite noisy at times. Great having a laundry.

Room Tip: One that overlooks the lake
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lois B
Reviewed 29 August 2017

First, the staff was pleasant and was accommodating. Second, the hotel is in a good location. However, the hotel is in disrepair and appears to be frequented by a series of fraternities. We experienced 2 rooms and both had significant deficiencies including duct tape over the peep hole, malfunctioning tv, rust colored toilet water, and excessive caulking to hide other issues. Needless to say, we will not be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family