All reviews stay there again nice room one night motel shower fixtures bed hairdryer
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice staff. Rooms are nice and clean. Showers need more pressure or better heads but hot and relaxing! Small refrigerator and microwave included. Memory foam mattresses and pillows. Hardee's restaurant and convenience store just across the street. Town gricery store just 2 blocks away was very convenient!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I normally don't expect much from a low-dollar motel, so this one surprised me. Special touches that were noticeable like nicely painted rooms, fabric softener to make softer towels, nice tile in the shower, good showerhead, very comfortable bed--even memory foam pillows! It was very quiet and we slept great!

Room Tip: Small motel, so all rooms are probably decent.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here on a roadtrip that went through Palmyra. We checked in around 10pm, and the woman behind the desk was very friendly and welcoming and helped us figure out how to make the room key work. We stayed in a room that had recently been renovated, and I couldn't believe how nice it was for the price. Everything was comfortable and very clean. Highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable place to stay for the night!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Many thanks to Raj for setting up my family for a Father's Day weekend visit in Palmyra. We were in the new rooms (we might have been the first to use the rooms!) and they were great! Thanks so much!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We stayed here on our way to Hannibal, MO. The owners were extremely nice. The location is close to the highway, restaurants and convenience stores. Very comfortable bed. I would have liked better water pressure in the shower and nicer towels, but we would absolutely stay there again. Everything we needed for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple