“Unexpected Treat on 7/25”
Review of Budget Inn Palmyra

Budget Inn Palmyra
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Palmyra
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I was getting a little tired after a nostalgic visit to Culver-Stockton College in Canton Missouri and decided to stop at the next hotel that I ran across. I'm glad that that hotel was the Budget Inn Palmyra. The room that I was provided was in a new section that was just opened. It clean, fresh feeling and modern. To complete the experience, the staff was nice, as well. At check-in, I was treated very courteously, and at check-out, a member of the staff who wass out and about, was even more friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for the new edition!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice staff. Rooms are nice and clean. Showers need more pressure or better heads but hot and relaxing! Small refrigerator and microwave included. Memory foam mattresses and pillows. Hardee's restaurant and convenience store just across the street. Town gricery store just 2 blocks away was very convenient!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I normally don't expect much from a low-dollar motel, so this one surprised me. Special touches that were noticeable like nicely painted rooms, fabric softener to make softer towels, nice tile in the shower, good showerhead, very comfortable bed--even memory foam pillows! It was very quiet and we slept great!

Room Tip: Small motel, so all rooms are probably decent.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here on a roadtrip that went through Palmyra. We checked in around 10pm, and the woman behind the desk was very friendly and welcoming and helped us figure out how to make the room key work. We stayed in a room that had recently been renovated, and I couldn't believe how nice it was for the price. Everything was comfortable and very clean. Highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable place to stay for the night!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Many thanks to Raj for setting up my family for a Father's Day weekend visit in Palmyra. We were in the new rooms (we might have been the first to use the rooms!) and they were great! Thanks so much!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Been to Budget Inn Palmyra? Share your experiences!