So we read the reviews, we saw the photos, and we decided to stay here. Upon our arrival, we IMMEDIATELY noticed things that were completely different than what was stated online. It makes things so much easier if I just list the really terrible things about this place:
- Pillows had some weird brown stains on them, that was probably oxidized blood.
- Stains on the wall that were probably also oxidized blood.
- SOMEHOW there was a giant stain on the curtain
- Upon looking through the covers, we realized how old and dirty the mattress was. So much so, that we were certain it wasn't cleaned at all.
- There was a strangers tank top behind the bathroom door.
- The towels in the bathroom had stains on them.
When we went to the office and politely asked if we could be placed in another room, the owner started yelling at us, as if we were in the wrong. We were the only ones in that parking lot, so there had to be another room we could be placed in because it was evident that no one had bothered to clean our room. When she refused to place us in another room, we asked if we could AT THE VERY LEAST have our sheets and pillows changed, to which she responds, "NO NO what I have is what I have. I cannot change them. I have no extra anything." We're broke college students that were on a budget, and the room was so dirty and the service was so terrible that we decided to look elsewhere. We let her keep whatever we paid, knowing we weren't getting a refund, and we told her we weren't staying there. Of all the people we met in Missouri, she was by far the absolute worst. TERRIBLE. 0 Stars. For the love of god, don't stay here.
[Look at Pictures]
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Budget Inn Palmyra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.