US$126
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$83
SleepInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Hannibal)(Great Value!)
US$79
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$56
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
All reviewsstay there againnice roomfree wifione nightmotelbedhairdryerrates
Reviewed 22 May 2017

So we read the reviews, we saw the photos, and we decided to stay here. Upon our arrival, we IMMEDIATELY noticed things that were completely different than what was stated online. It makes things so much easier if I just list the really terrible things about this place:
- Pillows had some weird brown stains on them, that was probably oxidized blood.
- Stains on the wall that were probably also oxidized blood.
- SOMEHOW there was a giant stain on the curtain
- Upon looking through the covers, we realized how old and dirty the mattress was. So much so, that we were certain it wasn't cleaned at all.
- There was a strangers tank top behind the bathroom door.
- The towels in the bathroom had stains on them.

When we went to the office and politely asked if we could be placed in another room, the owner started yelling at us, as if we were in the wrong. We were the only ones in that parking lot, so there had to be another room we could be placed in because it was evident that no one had bothered to clean our room. When she refused to place us in another room, we asked if we could AT THE VERY LEAST have our sheets and pillows changed, to which she responds, "NO NO what I have is what I have. I cannot change them. I have no extra anything." We're broke college students that were on a budget, and the room was so dirty and the service was so terrible that we decided to look elsewhere. We let her keep whatever we paid, knowing we weren't getting a refund, and we told her we weren't staying there. Of all the people we met in Missouri, she was by far the absolute worst. TERRIBLE. 0 Stars. For the love of god, don't stay here.

[Look at Pictures]

Room Tip: Ask to check room before you pay.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Crystal H
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Traveling and wanted to stop for the night. This hotel is what I expected, older building with recent remodel. Good beds with pillows that I thought would be too firm but they supported my head well and were comfortable. Bring your hair dryer or you will use the A/C like I did. I would stay again, good value, nice staff, local restaurants and fast food. No FREE breakfast at this hotel however you don't pay for it.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was very clean and the bed was comfy. The only issue was the free wifi, if that is important request a room close to the office. We were across the parking lot (as far away as you could be) and the wifi was spotty. Other than that very nice, easy check in and clean, safe room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We stay here when driving North to Iowa...and it is nice t see they have revamped the rooms plus add more rooms to their motel. They have always treated us well, and we will probably continue to stop there..

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Had my truck in shop in town so I had to spend the night. Shop told me they'd be around at noon to pick me up but checkout time is 11a. Called front desk to ask if I could stay in room until noon. Lady said yes, for another $54. Plus, I read some of the other reviews on this place. It's really not that great. No rodents or insects, but they could invest in some better pillows.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo