“Superb Quality All Around”

The Keeter Center - Dining
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Whether it's a casual lunch, intimate dinner for two or an elegant private dinner party for sixty, our student culinary and service staff at The Keeter Center offer something for every taste. Join us Thursday through Saturday evenings and your dining experience will be enhanced by student entertainment from the wide range of musical talent on our campus. For the sweet tooth anytime of the day, our bakery and college creamery will satisfy with pastries, desserts, homemade ice cream, and a variety of coffee drinks.
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch and were very, very impressed with the service and the food. There was plenty of variety on the menu and we were even asked if there were any dietary restrictions that needed to be accommodated. After answering questions and taking our order, our student waiter brought us a basket of honey wheat rolls and cranberry biscuits along with a small skillet of apple butter. The bread and apple butter were melt in your mouth delicious. Our entrees were expertly prepared and deliciously fresh. We finished our meal with dips if their creamery fresh homemade ice cream. The service and atmosphere were impeccable. Please be aware that you are wise to make a reservation. While we were seated immediately, we tried to return the next day and were told it would be an hour wait. We will certainly be returning but will make a reservation the next time. We highly recommend the restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,564)

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch and were very, very impressed with the service and the food. There was plenty of variety on the menu and we were even asked if there were any dietary restrictions that needed to be accommodated. After answering questions and taking our order, our student waiter brought us a basket of honey wheat rolls and cranberry biscuits along with a small skillet of apple butter. The bread and apple butter were melt in your mouth delicious. Our entrees were expertly prepared and deliciously fresh. We finished our meal with dips of their creamery fresh homemade ice cream. The service and atmosphere were impeccable. Please be aware that you are wise to make a reservation. While we were seated immediately, we tried to return the next day and were told it would be an hour wait. We will certainly be returning but will make a reservation the next time. We highly recommend the restaurant.

1  Thank tincognito
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Lunch was fabulous ! We were a party of seven. We started with the lodge chips, smoked tomato soup, and fried green tomatoes for an appetizer. All three were delicious! I had the pork pomodoro and highly recommend. Others in our party had the meatloaf mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green bean; the mushroom, chicken and hog jowl Alfredo with homemade pasta; and the catfish and chips. Everything was fresh and delicious! Service was superb!!! John was our server. Best sweet tea in Branson!!! We shared an ice cream tree which was the perfect small bite dessert for our table! Will definitely visit again!

1  Thank Whitney H
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I must be mistaken. I thought when you make a reservation that holds a table for you at the time you desire. apparently I'm wrong because when we got to DOBBINS we were told we would have to make a reservation as they were full. as I explained that we had a reservation they said oh. and then said it would be about 40 minutes. nope not good enough so DOBBINS you left my family looking for somewhere else to eat for no reason. for that you won't ever have our business.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The entire Keeter Center building is beautiful, including the restaurant. However, they seem to be making a pig's ear out of a silk purse. Have eaten there several times over the years and we are always struck by how noisy the place is. Loud conversation, loud wait staff, lots of "banging" noises, and occasionally, a piano player or singers trying to perform over the background noise. The noise level is just not in keeping with the elegance of the room. The young wait staff, although they try very hard, just doesn't seem able to pull off the level of service required for this kind of dining experience. They are too "rote" in their presentation of menu items and often don't seem to have a clue about what they are telling you. Additionally, you can get one who feels it necessary to tell you their life story, even though you are trying to enjoy a meal they just placed in front of you. You make a choice of listening politely while your food gets cold, or you eat--wife listened, I ate! The prices are reasonable but I feel you are paying more for the atmosphere than the food. The food, for the most part, is good, but not the best I have eaten. Not sure this place is all it's cracked up to be. It's an attempt to be a "world class" dining experience that they are not quite able to accomplish.

1  Thank bushlamo

Been to The Keeter Center - Dining? Share your experiences!