“Great Farm to Table Food and Setting”

Van Till Family Farm Winery
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Rayville
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

First visit here my wife and I were amazed at the view, covered brick patio, and tremendous wood-fired pizzas and fresh salads. If you love farm to table with fresh ingredients you should visit. They had a few wines that were pretty decent more on the semi-sweet to sweet side especially their Strawberry wine. I was not impressed with their dry reds like chambourcin and Norton. I was pretty shocked their wines were so pricey for the quality and caliber. They should price them $15-$25/bottle tops.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Good wine, good pizza. Nice setting. Even learned proper way to hold wine glass and interesting wine facts.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is a lovely winery located in Rayville, Mo, just a short drive north of Kansas City and near historic Excelsior Springs, Mo. Enjoyed the wine-tasting and they have a beautiful wine garden open year round (yes, even in winter with sides that cover the area and heaters). They have delicious wood fired pizza, and wine pairings with the various pizzas are listed on the menu. This winery is out in the country and well worth the drive. I took a day trip to shop in historic downtown Excelsior Springs (lots of great small shops and antiques), then drove out to the winery, which made a perfect day. If staying overnight, I would recommend the historic Elms Hotel.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Overall we enjoyed our experience at Van Till and we will be back. The wood fired pizza was delicious. We tried some wine and had some chocolate truffle for dessert almost all the ingredients are grown at the farm and there is no tip required.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Elms Resort and decided to come out here to taste a few wines and eat pizza!! We had a great time,tried delicious wines and ended up buying a blackberry wine that I absolutely love!! The pizza is amazing and the customer service was excellent!!! We will definitely be back!!!