“My Birthday Weekend”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Rayville
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I’m not a fan of Missouri red wines. Their whites are dry, crisp and nuance. Their fruit wines are quite good. Their sweeter reds are much like port; heavy, complex, flavorful but still light enough to enjoy as a sipping wine. After the tasting went to the wine garden for Pizza. Absolutely amazing. Great friendly staff, knowledgeable, will answer any questions. A must try. And the town of Rayville is a tourist high spot.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place was a delightful surprise. It is a bit out of the way, but well worth the trip. Quaint little rating room, but well done. Visited with both the owner and Stephen. We are not novices to wine, but we always enjoy the experience more when we can learn about wine or cultures. Next item is the quality of the wines. They are a small vintner with quite a few varieties. The ones we tried were very good. I would say, in my opinion, they are among the best in Missouri. While we did not walk the grounds, we did go to the restaurant patio. Great place to hang out. We had the pizza, which was great with their wine. I would compare this to a smaller, boutique winery that is just starting up. They have all of the right pieces. We will definitely go back to this winery.

1  Thank kstdmiller
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The experience was wonderful! From the tasting to the Pizza to the service to the atmosphere to the wonderful desert truffle and wine pairing.

This is the best pizza I ever had in my life. We ordered two pizzas. My half of one pizza was the special. It was divine!

I hope we can get back soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

First visit here my wife and I were amazed at the view, covered brick patio, and tremendous wood-fired pizzas and fresh salads. If you love farm to table with fresh ingredients you should visit. They had a few wines that were pretty decent more on the semi-sweet to sweet side especially their Strawberry wine. I was not impressed with their dry reds like chambourcin and Norton. I was pretty shocked their wines were so pricey for the quality and caliber. They should price them $15-$25/bottle tops.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Good wine, good pizza. Nice setting. Even learned proper way to hold wine glass and interesting wine facts.