“Great food and awesome service!”

Oink & Moo Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way to the Ozarks...our 2nd visit and it never disappoints!! The kids chicken strips were so fresh and tasty. Brisket was great and burnt ends were fantastic!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped to try them out first time, 7/6...Tenderloins were fantastic! Fries so hot out to the fryer! This was NOT one of those "fritter" type tenderloins....this was thick, juicy with really fine breading ....now this is not one that is stupid big....this is just right for the buns.
Owner meets and greets at the door....staff is spot on. Now this is not fast food, give em time to prep your meal....does not taste like it is cooked and waiting.....OK so we go back two days later and order turkey avacado bacon sandwich, yummy and a special, BBQ sausage, pulled pork, pepper jack and bacon...whew...man thats a good one also.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Took the family out last night. Was surprised to see Red Beans and Rice on the menu. Being from the South where this is a staple, I was a bit skeptical. I should not have been. Great down-home flavor with just a little kick. Best Red Beans and Rice I have had north of Kolin, Louisiana. I recommend!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Only open Thursday-Saturday, this place is a reason to go to Richmond. I think the brisket is my favorite. Outside the meats, you could go here to get the unique fried portabella mushrooms, the basket of homemade potato chips, or the even better homemade sweet potato chips. Really good stuff.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband & I ate here while in Richmond, MO for the night. We got carry-out...we had a smoked turkey sandwich, a smoked brisket sandwich, homemade cut fries & baked beans. Good food...maybe a little expensive but the tastefulness makes it worthwhile.

Been to Oink & Moo Barbeque? Share your experiences!